Welcome to the 2012-2013 cycle

Congrats to everyone admitted today! As for the Rochester admits, it is safe to say you are now "Rochester Good". =P

Haha yes! I still laugh every time I see that on PSJR

IR. I am one of those that posted today, but it should be corrected that I was notified by my POI days ago, so it is legit. Sorry for making anyones blood boil. I really didn't mean it. 

IR/Political Economy.

Were you given fellowship and/or "full funding"? I am IR myself, and I am beginning to lose hope at this point... :(

Edited by PDCU

IR/Political Economy.

IR. I am one of those that posted today, but it should be corrected that I was notified by my POI days ago, so it is legit. Sorry for making anyones blood boil. I really didn't mean it. 

Thanks for this! I'm comparative so that makes me feel a little better...

From conversations, it seems like the admissions process at UCLA is quite decentralized. I'm not sure that people that applied as IR have anything to do with those that applied as comparative/American.

good to know!

That's me! First acceptance. Phew, glad to have the monkey off the back. 

FYI - subfield American, method of delivery: email from Yesenia.

Congratulations!  When did it come?

Edited by Quigley

A friend of mine who applied to UCLA in IR was accepted today (without being contacted beforehand).  I'm not sure whether that information is helpful to anyone, but at the very least it means you shouldn't lose hope just because a few IR spots were also announced on Monday.