Fall 2014 applicants??

Haha your struggles to make me feel better are making me feel better. But really I just need you to go sleep with whoever makes the Georgetown funding decisions!

I support your decision. 

Haha your struggles to make me feel better are making me feel better. But really I just need you to go sleep with whoever makes the Georgetown funding decisions!

You and me both andrewcycs, but I doubt I am as qualified as you and the other admits =/ So I probably won't get funding

Pugss!!!!! I need four of them with me right now! Pugs are so lovable!! And Merintil, I'm not one of the first choices for funding either, so my qualifications weren't enough. Haha. Can you go without funding??

I really want to go to Georgetown because it is my first choice, but if I don't have funding, then I am not sure if I would be able to go :(  I received an offer from Wake Forest with a partial scholarship, so I have that going for me if Georgetown doesn't go through. Still... Georgetown is a really tempting offer.

So, this may be a little offtopic. But does anyone know when is Stanford sending rejections? I mean. I know they invited shortlisted applicants to their campus at the beginning of February, but they still haven't sent any kind of refusal.... Just wondering if there is any kind of waitlist.

So, this may be a little offtopic. But does anyone know when is Stanford sending rejections? I mean. I know they invited shortlisted applicants to their campus at the beginning of February, but they still haven't sent any kind of refusal.... Just wondering if there is any kind of waitlist.

For English? I got mine weeks ago.

Got rejected by my MA school. Poop. That's going to make the rest of the semester awkward

Go out in a way that makes them realize just how much they missed.

Knock. Their. Effing. Socks. Off.

It looks like GWU is sending out their first round of rejections. Urgh, I cannot handle two rejections in the same day. I'm crossing my fingers (and toes, and arms, and legs...).

Fingers crossed! Were you rejected from another school today? I’m sorry :( 

Hang tough. Good news will come soon!

Fingers crossed! Were you rejected from another school today? I’m sorry :(

Hang tough. Good news will come soon!

Yeah, I got an unofficial rejection from Maryland this morning. The DGS was very nice about it and didn't officially rule me out, but he made it clear that it too much of a long shot to be hanging my hopes on it.

Thanks! GWU is my top choice, so it would be great if I make it past this first round of rejections.

Stayed up until 5 A.M to finish a paper, and woke up to my Fordham rejection, and to find out that Georgia sent out acceptances yesterday.

I'm excited because it means I can probably make my decision (sorry Georgia I don't want to move to you), but it sucked because...3 hours of sleep and horrible day.

Sleep now.

Stayed up until 5 A.M to finish a paper, and woke up to my Fordham rejection, and to find out that Georgia sent out acceptances yesterday.

I'm excited because it means I can probably make my decision (sorry Georgia I don't want to move to you), but it sucked because...3 hours of sleep and horrible day.

Sleep now.

:( At least it's Friday!!

A professor from one of the schools I'm waitlisted at is visiting my MA institution in a few weeks. Granted, he's in creative writing and I'm not, but I wonder how much elbow-rubbing I should do... I guess it would be odd if I didn't go to the reading or didn't introduce myself, but won't it also look like I'm trying to curry favor (which I sort of am...)?