Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

Hi all, 

congrats to emag and cs_mpp. I received the "Offer to Admission" email too, about 5+ hours ago. Very brief email, with no details, only stating that the official admissions letter would be sent from the same email address.

as the earlier clarification email from LKY mentioned that they are interviewing in batches, my bet is  they are releasing admissions in batches too. please hang in there if you have not received any news, or any update to ur application status.  

i hope LKY can provide more info soon, i am being pressured to make a decision on schools due to scholarships, feeling rather stressed as some unis (LKY included) have not given funding decisions yet. 

Cheers!

Congrats vhym06...shouldn't they be releasing the scholarships also in batches, or would the school wait till everyone is admitted before disbursing $$ ?

I am really not sure.. from what I understand through my emails to LKY previously, they will release aid information in a separate email to admissions, though they did not say when.

Ah and another question:

Can you check your status on the website?

Has it changed?

namir, I just checked my status on the GDA2 system - it still says "Physcial application verified" - with no new tabs or links to click on.

good luck!!

From what I gather from some of the posters in the thread (who have written to LKY), they will start sending mails regarding scholarship by the end of the week. It is the end of the week though. So, should hear from them very shortly.

Got the email too yesterday around 5! So excited....all the best to everyone who has applied and congratulations to the others with an accept :)

Fingers crossed about the funding..

Edited by Pianodive_ani

Congrats Pianodive!

For now, I can't see a system behind their admission batches. Some applied early and had interview early, some much later.

Are you all coming from a certain region? Two of the four here are from India. What about the rest?

Congratulations to all the new LKY MPP admits!

Do you think that since you seem to be the first batch that got notified you will be the lot that receives the scholarships? I am sure you must be the high merit group  :D

I don't think, they are delaying the admissions even if a sad thing like that happened.
I received an email for my follow up and they told me, they will really do admissions in batches and until end of April.

So one more month to wait and hope

Edited by namir