Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

On 4/25/2017 at 2:52 PM, Ika9 said:

Hi guys,,

I just received an offer of admission and the scholarship for MPA this morning. Finally! Anyone here applying for MPA too and got the offer?

Hope to see you guys soon! :)

Hello, may I ask if you went through a process of being interviewed before you received an offer and scholarship funding. Hope to hear a reply. Thanks.

38 minutes ago, Marky1985 said:

What happen aftr the interview? U mean this is ur second chance to appl for MPP? Tnx

Yes please.

This is my second time Applying.

I applied last Year and got an Interview but i wasn't Selected.

Am hoping to get admission this Year

On 2/3/2019 at 6:11 PM, Ensobila said:

Yes please.

This is my second time Applying.

I applied last Year and got an Interview but i wasn't Selected.

Am hoping to get admission this Year

Same here too..

I had been selected last year with full scholarship in MPA. However, I had to defer my admission for 1 year due to compelling circumstances. This year they had said to reconsider my scholarship. Can anybody explain me the process they go through while reconsidering the scholarship for deferred candidates.

5 hours ago, abhianan said:

I had been selected last year with full scholarship in MPA. However, I had to defer my admission for 1 year due to compelling circumstances. This year they had said to reconsider my scholarship. Can anybody explain me the process they go through while reconsidering the scholarship for deferred candidates.

Were u interviewed first before you got the scholarship? What possible date it was?

On 1/29/2019 at 11:01 AM, Marky1985 said:

Hello, may I ask if you went through a process of being interviewed before you received an offer and scholarship funding. Hope to hear a reply. Thanks.

Looking forward to further communication from LKYSPP,  best wishes to everyone.

Edited by Strider1