Welcome to the 2013-2014 Cycle

Cesare

I'm also still waiting for Boston University, SAIS JHU, and WWS Princeton. 

At least the latter two are policy schools, which historically release decisions later (around March 15th).

Alright. This really is the final goodbye. Just got back from visiting CU Boulder. Campus is awesome. Professors are on point as well. 

5 years funded with a decent stipend from TAing. Super excited. Any future applicants considering CU, feel free to PM. I bet I'll keep lurking on this thing for a while!

Thanks again for all the guidance! 

Alright. This really is the final goodbye. Just got back from visiting CU Boulder. Campus is awesome. Professors are on point as well. 

5 years funded with a decent stipend from TAing. Super excited. Any future applicants considering CU, feel free to PM. I bet I'll keep lurking on this thing for a while!

Thanks again for all the guidance! 

Congrats to making your decision! I am a little envious of you right now, because it's OVER!!! Good luck at Boulder!

At least the latter two are policy schools, which historically release decisions later (around March 15th).

SAIS will release PhD info on the 17th now according to their updated website...

Yes, I actually was prepared to get the last replies around those dates, especially after SAIS emailed all applicants saying they'll release them on mid-March. I just want this to be over so I can start planning what's next!

Edited by tinkerbell

Congratulations to the first UPenn acceptance. Anyone want to claim with a subfield please!!!?

Dittoooooo. Naturally I'm heading to seminar in 10 minutes... I'm sure I'll have no problem staying focused.

In at UPenn. I'm at a loss for words. I'm hoping everyone else who has been shut out so far receives some good news soon (hopefully a few more today who also get into Penn).

UPVOTE UPVOTE UPVOTE

Congratulations!!!!!!

In at UPenn. I'm at a loss for words. I'm hoping everyone else who has been shut out so far receives some good news soon (hopefully a few more today who also get into Penn).

So happy for you! Do you mind sharing how you heard? Form email or email from a POI...? Congratulations again!

I'm only sorry I can't up-vote this twice. Congratulations!

Congrats Cazorla! That's wonderful news! 

Yaaaaay, I'm so happy for you!!!! Well done!

In the end, it's always true: it ain't over 'til it's over!

Huge congrats! Extremely happy for you!

Congratulations Cazorla. May the Arsenal take inspiration from you ;) It ain't over till it's over.

Edited by zudei

Wow, you guys are unbelievably amazing. Thank you all so much!

So happy for you! Do you mind sharing how you heard? Form email or email from a POI...? Congratulations again!

An email from the DGS but it didn't really feel like a form email.

Edit: I wanted to upvote you all as a thank you but I ran out, sorry  :(

Edited by Cazorla

Am I going to be accepted anywhere aecp?

YES! 

Stay positive.  Fight your doubts by remembering your historical accomplishments.  Those are the seeds for your future success.  Looking forward to your good news!

Carzola!

Remember the above from three weeks ago.  It feels so good to tell you; "I told you so"!  I am VERY happy for you!  Congratulations!

The 8ball says that I'm going to be shut out..

Never believe the "8ball"!  Lesson learned, I hope!

SUPER DELIGHTED FOR YOU!!!!  Wishing you much success!