Welcome to the 2013-2014 Cycle

Cesare

In at UPenn. I'm at a loss for words. I'm hoping everyone else who has been shut out so far receives some good news soon (hopefully a few more today who also get into Penn).

WOO HOO!!!

Wow, you guys are unbelievably amazing. Thank you all so much!

An email from the DGS but it didn't really feel like a form email.

Edit: I wanted to upvote you all as a thank you but I ran out, sorry  :(

What field are you in again? Congrats!

Wow, you guys are unbelievably amazing. Thank you all so much!

An email from the DGS but it didn't really feel like a form email.

Edit: I wanted to upvote you all as a thank you but I ran out, sorry  :(

Congrats on your acceptance! Woot! I'm out of upvotes (largely due to this), but the eruption of happiness over this has been awesome to watch. Upvotes for everyone!

Congrats Cazorla! Couldn't be happier for you, even if you are an Arsenal fan!

There can never be enough fans of Premier League in the field, especially if it means that study buddies can cheerfully bicker about football with you. (I'm a Liverpool fan.)

For those of us waitlisted at Brandeis, care to share if it is your top choice? It is certainly one of mine. Now that the cycle has neared its end, it would be great if you could email KC and tell him you have another offer that you can't turn down. I hope they accept a few of us off the waitlist sooner rather than later... I don't want to wait till April 15th to make a decision!!! 

There can never be enough fans of Premier League in the field, especially if it means that study buddies can cheerfully bicker about football with you. (I'm a Liverpool fan.)

Can we amend this to include La Liga? (In England, though, I'm all for Arsenal)

Can we amend this to include La Liga? (In England, though, I'm all for Arsenal)

Naturally! :D I'm not familiar with a lot of teams outside the Premier League--I picked up my allegiances back in the day during study abroad near Liverpool--but anyone who doesn't give me funny looks for my enjoyment of the sport...

For those of us waitlisted at Brandeis, care to share if it is your top choice? It is certainly one of mine. Now that the cycle has neared its end, it would be great if you could email KC and tell him you have another offer that you can't turn down. I hope they accept a few of us off the waitlist sooner rather than later... I don't want to wait till April 15th to make a decision!!! 

Has anyone been accepted to Brandeis? All I've seen are waitlists. Could that mean the department is waiting for funding, and may not admit anyone?

Has anyone been accepted to Brandeis? All I've seen are waitlists. Could that mean the department is waiting for funding, and may not admit anyone?

It is all conjecture but that could be possible. Brandeis is also such a small department that perhaps the two or three people that were accepted don't have gradcafe accounts. Who knows. I'm just curious to see if those that have posted on the submission page their status are planning on accepting better offers. It would really help the rest of us to make that apparent as soon as possible. Also five people may not have a shot of getting off the waitlist, but certainly 2 or 3 may.

Naturally! :D I'm not familiar with a lot of teams outside the Premier League--I picked up my allegiances back in the day during study abroad near Liverpool--but anyone who doesn't give me funny looks for my enjoyment of the sport...

Nice. I'm from Estonia, so I grew up watching all the big European leagues, so I have a favorite in each.

Still haven't heard anything from Chicago. I realize this was asked a few days ago, but it seems like a number of rejections have been sent out since then, but is anyone else still anticipating a response? I'm considering sending another email to see what the deal is, but considering Chicago's track record on that front I imagine I shouldn't bother. 

Still haven't heard anything from Chicago. I realize this was asked a few days ago, but it seems like a number of rejections have been sent out since then, but is anyone else still anticipating a response? I'm considering sending another email to see what the deal is, but considering Chicago's track record on that front I imagine I shouldn't bother. 

Still waiting. The website says not to bug them unless we don't hear by Friday 3/7.

I claim a Harvard :)

And this marks the end of my cycle. It's truly been a wild ride. Thanks, Gradcafe, for making it a little more bearable.

Good luck to everyone still waiting for results, and to everyone on waitlist.

I hope to see you guys at admit weekends :)

You have quite a choice to make. Congratulations! :)

I claim a Harvard :)

And this marks the end of my cycle. It's truly been a wild ride. Thanks, Gradcafe, for making it a little more bearable.

Good luck to everyone still waiting for results, and to everyone on waitlist.

I hope to see you guys at admit weekends :)

Harvard, Princeton, Michigan, Stanford, Columbia..you nailed this whole process! Congrats!

Claiming a harvard acceptance too.

Absolutely speechless. And I know this is a luxury problem, but: This is going to be a hard choice (my only other acceptance is from MIT.)