2014 Applicant Profiles and Admissions Results

Monochrome Spring

Has anyone heard from UPenn CAMB cancer biology yet?  I know I've seen some UPenn stuff, but I'm pretty sure each subsection has its own admissions committee.  

Nope. But then again, I haven't heard from any schools so I'm probably not at the top of the list.

Hey Guys! I've been stalking this thread for like two days now and finally decided to join in on the waiting game fun. 

Does anyone know about UCSD BMS interviews? From the 8 schools which I'm applying, I've gotten 5 invites (NYU, WUSTL, Michigan, Rutgers and UTSW) yet only UCSD BMS and Berkeley MCB haven't said a word. I did get rejected from UCSF BMS which kinda gives me a strange vibe that the other 2 UC's are going to follow suit :/

Good luck to everybody. Be strong and let's stick together!

Hey Guys! I've been stalking this thread for like two days now and finally decided to join in on the waiting game fun. 

Does anyone know about UCSD BMS interviews? From the 8 schools which I'm applying, I've gotten 5 invites (NYU, WUSTL, Michigan, Rutgers and UTSW) yet only UCSD BMS and Berkeley MCB haven't said a word. I did get rejected from UCSF BMS which kinda gives me a strange vibe that the other 2 UC's are going to follow suit :/

Good luck to everybody. Be strong and let's stick together!

UCSD BMS sent out interview invites in mid-December. Not sure if they have another round of invites or not. Dates are Feb 6-9 and Feb 27-Mar 2.

UCSD BMS sent out interview invites in mid-December. Not sure if they have another round of invites or not. Dates are Feb 6-9 and Feb 27-Mar 2.

Any idea if each track sends out invites individually, or if all BMS invites were sent out together?

For what it's worth I don't think UCSD Neuroscience is under the UCSD BMS umbrella because they appear to have separate interview dates. The Neurosciences program has their dates listed on their website as March 5-7 but according to some posters, BMS interviews are Feb 6-9 and Feb 27-March 2. This is hopeful since I haven't seen any UCSD neuro invites out yet and since their weekend is a little later, invites didn't really need to be sent out prior to the holidays.

Anyone know if Vanderbilt IGP has sent out all of their invites? What about Virginia BIMS?? Good luck to everyone who applied to Stanford, hope you guys get awesome this week!!!

Anyone know if Vanderbilt IGP has sent out all of their invites? What about Virginia BIMS?? Good luck to everyone who applied to Stanford, hope you guys get awesome this week!!!

Vanderbilt IGP is still reviewing applications.  I know they were supposed to meet today, but seeing as how the University was closed, i'm assuming they'll meet in the next day or two depending on how the weather is.  

Let’s just hope we all get good news this week.

I am still waiting to hear from my ChicagoU GGSB, BU Bioinformatics, UCSD Bioinformatics and SysBio and Columbia applications…

Good luck to everyone

yes.......good luck to everyone

these days i'm super nervous 

Anyone heard about Duke Immunology and Northwestern DGP?

I know that northwestern DGP likes to send stuff in as they get it done, not in one wave, according to the results section.  But most midwestern universities have been closed yesterday, and many are also closed today (NW included) due to the cold/snow/ice.