2014 Applicant Profiles and Admissions Results

Monochrome Spring

Ughh UW-MCB, first there are results for interviews yesterday, and now I see someone posted a rejection. 

You toy with my feelings so, but I will put up with it anyways. 

anyone know if UCSF BMS or DSCB are still sending out invites? looking at the results page from previous years, a majority of the people who posted were rejected

I think DSCB already went out. I got a notification that I was waitlisted, which tells me that they're all out.

I think DSCB already went out. I got a notification that I was waitlisted, which tells me that they're all out.

did your application status change from "under review" to "waitlisted" when you received that email?

Whoot whoot UMiami PiBS invite.

Congratulations!   :)  Who were you notified by?  Do you (or does anyone else) know if they've finished sending out all of their invites? I saw a few invites were sent back in early December but none since then - other than yours!

Maybe there's still hope for Yale BBS? Haha. Congrats!

Thanks! Well if you are an international student then there is hope! Because they review American students and international ones separately. But maybe there's still hope for Americans as well. Fingers crossed for you :-)

Many, if not all, of Stanford's bio-sciences programs met Yesterday and today to review applications! Hopefully we'll be hearing something later this week! 

I saw a UCSD Biochemistry interview went out today.  Was this for Biological Sciences or BMS?  I am holding out hope that the BMS program is still going to send out one more batch of interview invites!!

I saw a UCSD Biochemistry interview went out today.  Was this for Biological Sciences or BMS?  I am holding out hope that the BMS program is still going to send out one more batch of interview invites!!

It might have been the Chemistry and Biochemistry department. That's what I applied to and I got an interview offer today as well.