PhD applications for 2014 chit chat...

sacklunch

Ha! I just found out that the UVirginia CJA lists have been made. How did I find this out, you ask? I got an email that I had applied accidentally to the MA program rather than the PhD program. Stupid of me? Yes. Humorous? A very little bit. Agitating?  ...

Ha! I just found out that the UVirginia CJA lists have been made. How did I find this out, you ask? I got an email that I had applied accidentally to the MA program rather than the PhD program. Stupid of me? Yes. Humorous? A very little bit. Agitating?  ...

That is the worst...

Do you know if they online or if they sending letters?

I feel like an idiot asking this, but what's a CJA list? 

UVA's my top choice right now, and I'm kind of dying waiting to hear from them. 

Torture! A toddler just dialed me from a Virginia phone!

"Why do you mock me, O Lord!"

Oh my word. The torture, indeed. I don't know if I would be able to help myself having some choice words for that unfortunate toddler. 

Edited by idol.chatter

Looks like BC has released its results. 

Boston College was my first choice, and I didn't hear anything.  I'm very sad.  The only thing keeping me hopeful is that I applied for Systematic Theology, and no one posted that one yet.