2014 Applications... waiting room.

BuddingScholar

CAA has been such a good distraction from all of this- I've been so busy fangirling at scholars and ~networking that I've barely had a chance to stress about the next wave of decisions.

That said, Yale is end of next week, early week after, according to the last few years, so goodie on waiting for that.

CAA has been such a good distraction from all of this- I've been so busy fangirling at scholars and ~networking that I've barely had a chance to stress about the next wave of decisions.

That said, Yale is end of next week, early week after, according to the last few years, so goodie on waiting for that.

I wish I could go to CAA. :/ sounds wonderful!

It was exhausting this year. I live in Chicago so I worked as a projectionist and they covered my conference fees and paid me for my time, so if it's ever a convenient city for you I recommend that as a way to go for cheap. A lot of times they'll also offer some kind of funding for grad students to go especially if you're presenting. I couldn't have gone this year or last year if I hadn't worked at it for the fee waiver as It were, and the hundred bucks or so they pay at least covers food and books at the fair.

Ugh typos freaking iPhone

Edited by Borden

Oh wow I forgot CAA was this weekend...I wonder how this will delay admissions responses. 

Who is posting all these Columbia acceptances?? Columbia's my top choice due to the museums and curatorial potential, and whilst acceptances have been going up there's been noone on the boards. Some info would be nice, I'm getting worried here!

To others who interviewed with Northwestern - have you received decisions yet? I was expecting to hear something by Valentine's day, given the results from the past two years... Getting a little antsy.

I feel like I'm going nuts waiting for March 1 to hear back from the BGC and countdown to all the march school decisions! :/

Stay busy. Join a boxing gym (works for me). If I stand still, I go crazy. Good luck!

@annakarina (sorry, posting malfunction on my phone) yes I interviewed and heard back (wait list, first alternate position). It's my top choice, so the wait list is good and bad news. and my fingers are crossed that you hear back from them soon too :/

To the CUNY Graduate Center admits--did it take a really long time for them to process your application materials?  I only just recently (within the last two weeks) received confirmation that they got my application and were uploading my supporting materials as they received them.  And, they still have not confirmed that they have received my personal statement/cv or writing sample.  Did they confirm they received everything from those of you accepted a long time ago?

To the CUNY Graduate Center admits--did it take a really long time for them to process your application materials?  I only just recently (within the last two weeks) received confirmation that they got my application and were uploading my supporting materials as they received them.  And, they still have not confirmed that they have received my personal statement/cv or writing sample.  Did they confirm they received everything from those of you accepted a long time ago?

same for williams. app still says "submitted" rather than "under review" or anything like that... is that how it is for others too?

@annakarina (sorry, posting malfunction on my phone) yes I interviewed and heard back (wait list, first alternate position). It's my top choice, so the wait list is good and bad news. and my fingers are crossed that you hear back from them soon too :/

Thanks for the info! At this point i feel like i'm waiting on a rejection. But fingers crossed for both of us. :)