Fall 2015 Applicants

dr. t

I'm the OU admit.  Thanks :-)  I've been out of the game a few years, and I didn't have the finances to apply to many schools (4 total). I had to really narrow them down, so it's nice to know I have at least one option.  Now I just need to hear about funding, and sit around waiting for the other schools.  Good luck to everyone, 'tis the season for nervously waiting.

Any other Russianists here still waiting to hear?

From the extensive conversations that I had with potential advisors before applying they were hoping that they could get more of their potential students in but said that we have fallen out of favour in recent years. I was wondering if anyone else who has applied to study the history of Russia (specifically pre-Soviet Russian history) has heard anything yet? 

Glad to see one other Russianist here. I am still waiting back to here from anywhere. I got an interview request from Penn yesterday, that was the first I heard anything. I have a friend who got accepted into Ohio State last week (I didn't apply there), but that's all I've heard so far. I applied to five other schools (Harvard, Princeton, Toronto, Georgetown, UNCCH) and haven't heard a peep from any of them yet. Any luck on your end?

As I said, Die große Stille.

I am hoping for continued silence from Berkeley next week. Out of my apps, Harvard, Chicago, Toronto, and Brown should all send out on the 9-10th.

Edited by telkanuru