Are grad students even human?

MakeYourself

I don't know about you, but I'm an elf, in the LOTR sense of the word. Immortal, lots of braids, able to see the future …. which is how I know that grad school is going to be awesome in the fall ;)

Edited by maelia8

I don't know about you, but I'm an elf, in the LOTR sense of the world. Immortal, lots of braids, able to see the future …. which is how I know that grad school is going to be awesome in the fall ;)

Oooh I've always wanted to be an elf! So naturally graceful, so cultured, so powerful with self-maintaining hair. How is it working out for you? Is our inferior food to your liking? How can starting human grad school be awesome, since I assume that our knowledge would be so boring to you?

Edited by VioletAyame

I...am Batman

Darn it, you took my answer.

Therefore, I submit that I am Nightwing.

Or Sailor Venus.

No, I got it...I am the adult love child of Nightwing and Sailor Venus.  YES.

We must be talking about a different Commander Shepherd, as SHE didn't "bang a lot of aliens." Just one.

(and btw, I didn't realize that Khajits, borgs, and all the other fantastical creatures on this thread DID go to grad school).

Edited by CageFree

We must be talking about a different Commander Shepherd, as SHE didn't "bang a lot of aliens." Just one.

(and btw, I didn't realize that Khajits, borgs, and all the other fantastical creatures on this thread DID go to grad school).

out of curiosity, soldier, sentinel, infiltrator, or something else?