Masters Application Discussion - the latest and greatest.

chodson

I got accepted to MARc in Philosophical Theology and Philosophy of Religion. The application account didn't mention funding. Did anyone else's? Should I just cross my fingers and hope for an email or should I have read something about it in my application's page?

I got accepted to MARc in Philosophical Theology and Philosophy of Religion. The application account didn't mention funding. Did anyone else's? Should I just cross my fingers and hope for an email or should I have read something about it in my application's page?

It was sent in an email. Nothing about funding on my application page.

Congrats on the Yale Divinity acceptances, everyone! Feel free to accept their offers so I will have a better chance of getting into Notre Dame ;)

Edited by Isaac32

When did the e-mails arrive?  Although I received an update on the admissions page, I have yet to get an e-mail.

Check your SPAM folder.  I was getting worried as well because I had not received an email about financial aid, but then I found it in my SPAM.  It was sent at 12:50 but I didn't even see it until about 2pm! 

It's up for me too! Admitted! How did you find out you got the stipend? There is no mention of financial aid on mine..

Mine was at the end of the page below the admission notification. 

It's up for me too! Admitted! How did you find out you got the stipend? There is no mention of financial aid on mine..

I just realized what must have happened. I look at my fellowship letter and they said they'd send me my "offer of financial aid" by the end of the day also. I am an international applicant so my fin aid notification is probably different than domestic students and must have come earlier. 

I just realized what must have happened. I look at my fellowship letter and they said they'd send me my "offer of financial aid" by the end of the day also. I am an international applicant so my fin aid notification is probably different than domestic students and must have come earlier. 

Oh okay. Yeah, I re-read the e-mail they sent and they said financial aid will come by the end of the day. I'm an international student too actually.

Just curious, what fellowship? I was unaware MTS students had fellowships available. Will you be TA'ing?

Oh okay. Yeah, I re-read the e-mail they sent and they said financial aid will come by the end of the day. I'm an international student too actually.

Just curious, what fellowship? I was unaware MTS students had fellowships available. Will you be TA'ing?

Well the letter says "Harvard Divinity School Dean’s Fellow" but googling the title provided me no info about the fellowship so I don't know about TA'ing  :unsure: