Decisions 2015!

tacitmonument

Attending OU.

Thank you all for being helpful with your thoughts and advices.

Strangely enough, I'll be in Oklahoma this summer. I assume you mean University of Oklahoma? Anyway, send me a message if you want to meet up. Are you from Oklahoma or living there now?

Thanks! Full funding, just under $28,000 per year, with 6 years guaranteed and 3 years of fellowship.

Awesome! That's a great funding package, sir!

accepted at UCONN!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh

CONGRATS, overoverover!

Strangely enough, I'll be in Oklahoma this summer. I assume you mean University of Oklahoma? Anyway, send me a message if you want to meet up. Are you from Oklahoma or living there now?

Oh! I read it as Ohio University (for their MA). ... I take it Oklahoma has a good PhD program?

Accepted PhD offer at University of Missouri. Full funding for 5 years, plus an extra 5k a year for a university research fellowship, and an annual fee waiver. Not my top choice, for sure. But I was waitlisted at 6 schools and none of them gave me a green light, so I will take what I can get.

Thanks! Full funding, just under $28,000 per year, with 6 years guaranteed and 3 years of fellowship.

That's pretty bonkers funding. 28k for Pittsburgh should go a long way, don't think that city is terribly expensive. Could be wrong. 3 years of fellowship is amazing too. Congrats!!

Congratulations on making the decision PreciselyTerrified!

& my best wishes to all applicants!

I will be attending Toronto as well, but I'll be in the English department; however, I hope to take a few classes in the Philosophy department. Feel free to PM me!

Thanks!