What schools are you waiting to hear from?

41 minutes ago, cosmicmorgan said:

I just got an email from Milwaukee. No dice, but I'm not too bummed. I'm hoping you get some good news tonight/tomorrow!

Another waitlist at UW Milwaukee! Lol, better than a rejection so I will take it! Hoping one of these gets me in somewhere! I will also be going on a campus visit so hoping for some positivity!

27 minutes ago, koalalover1 said:

Another waitlist at UW Milwaukee! Lol, better than a rejection so I will take it! Hoping one of these gets me in somewhere! I will also be going on a campus visit so hoping for some positivity!

Better a waitlist than nothing! I'm sure one of them will work out :)

Bowling Green and Cleveland State (which I probably won't hear from since I'm not resubmitting my personal statement).

I am only interested in BGSU if I were to recieve funding.

9 hours ago, rockchalk4253 said:

I'm waiting to hear from Arkansas, Ole Miss, KU, LSU, Southern Miss, and Vanderbilt. I've only heard back from one, Rockhurst, luckily it was good news! 

I'm in the undergrad at Arkansas and I've heard they send out letters after our spring break, which is in two weeks.  Good luck!

9 hours ago, Amazeme said:

I am waiting to hear from Texas Woman's University. My application status is still 'awaiting departmental review'.

I'm waiting for TWU as well. I've checked the portal everyday hoping for a change in the status!

3 hours ago, greatdane said:

Still waiting to hear back from seton hall, Montclair, kean, William Paterson, and New York medical. 

Off topic, but do you have a Great Dane?  We do, and are finding relocating to be a bit of a....challenge.  ?

22 hours ago, slptobe92 said:

I applied to Southern CT and Loyola too! We aren't supposed to hear back until March 30-31 I'm so anxious I can't wait that long!

I know we've got a little less than 3 weeks, but that seems so far! I think Southern uses post mail for their decision, and Loyola said they were emailing.

28 minutes ago, Slp123* said:

I know we've got a little less than 3 weeks, but that seems so far! I think Southern uses post mail for their decision, and Loyola said they were emailing.

I didn't know Loyola was emailing, they seem to have mailed in years past. That's good to know!

10 minutes ago, slptobe92 said:

I didn't know Loyola was emailing, they seem to have mailed in years past. That's good to know!

Yeah I got an email back in January saying they received my application and it also said everyone should know by email by March 31st. They must be changing everything to paperless because I saw that others were notified by mail in previous years. Just means I'll be checking my email 1000000 times that week

1 minute ago, Slp123* said:

Yeah I got an email back in January saying they received my application and it also said everyone should know by email by March 31st. They must be changing everything to paperless because I saw that others were notified by mail in previous years. Just means I'll be checking my email 1000000 times that week

I got the same email and just rechecked it and yup! You're right! I just totally overlooked it. I'm so anxious!

17 hours ago, sudsnbubbles said:

Still waiting to hear back from ENMU, UNCO, Idaho State, and Wyoming. 

The waiting this season has been intense for me. I really wish it was over!

I was beginning to think I was the only one who applied to Wyoming. Good luck waiting!

31 minutes ago, GMT said:

I was beginning to think I was the only one who applied to Wyoming. Good luck waiting!

I was beginning to think I was the only one as well! Good luck to you as well!

I'm waiting to hear the final word from CSUSM, Fresno and University of Kansas at Lawrence.  I just want all the information so I can sit down and make my pro/con's lists.  

Interviewed at CSUSM, I feel like i'm waitlisted because they have already sent out acceptances and rejections, not sure why I have yet to hear any news...

I have a trip coming up next week, i'd love to fill my layovers with making my lists...oh the things we look forward to as pre-graduate students haha

12 hours ago, CBG321 said:

I'm waiting to hear the final word from CSUSM, Fresno and University of Kansas at Lawrence.  I just want all the information so I can sit down and make my pro/con's lists.  

Interviewed at CSUSM, I feel like i'm waitlisted because they have already sent out acceptances and rejections, not sure why I have yet to hear any news...

I have a trip coming up next week, i'd love to fill my layovers with making my lists...oh the things we look forward to as pre-graduate students haha

If you want to know anything about KU or Lawrence I can help! 

1 hour ago, rockchalk4253 said:

If you want to know anything about KU or Lawrence I can help! 

Any idea when they will be sending decisions?  I'm holding back on my more detailed look for only the schools i've been accepted to, it will help keep me focused! :)  I will send Qs your way if I get in!

1 hour ago, CBG321 said:

Any idea when they will be sending decisions?  I'm holding back on my more detailed look for only the schools i've been accepted to, it will help keep me focused! :)  I will send Qs your way if I get in!

They met this week, so they should be sending things out literally anytime. They do it right before spring break usually every year, this year has been slower. 

On 3/11/2016 at 7:13 PM, slptex007 said:

I'm in the undergrad at Arkansas and I've heard they send out letters after our spring break, which is in two weeks.  Good luck!

University of Arkansas send out some admissions letters yesterday.  Any good news?

Some people got replies from MSU on the 10th.  Can we expect to get more this week?  Nervous because I didn't get an email telling me to check the portal (nothing changed).  Could this be a bad sign?

Edited by rainsonata