Welcome to the 2016-17 cycle!

4 minutes ago, as2472 said:

Agreed re: not likely to be 5+ people posting results without also checking this forum, but also just saw another go up.... 

Two more, I believe? Hmm...

Again though, I'm doing my best to remain as rational as possible (which is certainly not my forte :P) and just stick to my #2 above. 

4 minutes ago, HermioneWannabe said:

Interesting to note that none of them have comments / notes, which seems a bit strange too

Yeah, I think the very first one had GPA / GRE stats, but the rest are indeed blank....

3 minutes ago, as2472 said:

And now they are disappearing. Why must trolls do this to our poor, anxiously waiting souls? What have we done to deserve this? 

I suspect they're bitter grad students (a la the alt right loony tunes that hang out in Polisci Rumors) who didn't get into the program they wanted or who applied in the last few years and were trolled on this forum then.

Hi, long term lurker here. I reported the Columbia posts as spam and I guess the deletion of the posts are proof that they were trolls. These trolls are driving me crazy, especially after my assumed Princeton rejection. Hopefully we'll hear from Columbia soon. Fingers crossed.

15 minutes ago, Jazahmia said:

Hi, long term lurker here. I reported the Columbia posts as spam and I guess the deletion of the posts are proof that they were trolls. These trolls are driving me crazy, especially after my assumed Princeton rejection. Hopefully we'll hear from Columbia soon. Fingers crossed.

I love the troll resistance. Although my theory is the more we mention particular schools we are waiting for, the more they are emboldened... we must brace ourselves for their shenanigans...Fingers crossed.

4 minutes ago, RevTheory1126 said:

I love the troll resistance. Although my theory is the more we mention particular schools we are waiting for, the more they are emboldened... we must brace ourselves for their shenanigans...Fingers crossed.

Let's try this. I've been waiting for Rochester all week. Dear trolls, don't scare me with this.

2 minutes ago, southside said:

Hey y'all!

Long time lurker here, finally had to create an account due to anxiety. Anybody else waiting for UVA and Minnesota?

Yes to UVA! Super anxious... I think it's a great fit for me. Best of luck!

2 minutes ago, southside said:

You too! Anybody know anything about when they'll let us know?

Judging from the dates from past cycles, they don't necessarily seem to notify predictably. Some people were posting in February, and some others all the way in March... it's hard to know.

14 minutes ago, southside said:

Hey y'all!

Long time lurker here, finally had to create an account due to anxiety. Anybody else waiting for UVA and Minnesota?

I'm applying to Minnesota! Don't know much about their admission process but it's a fantastic fit so I hope it turns out well.

6 minutes ago, polisci13542 said:

Claiming an NYU acceptance! Email from DGS with full info on funding as well. So excited!!

Congratulations!! Glad to see at least one NYC school doling out the good news today :P What's your subfield?