Fall 2017 Clinical Psychology Applicants

FacelessMage

On 12/31/2016 at 1:16 AM, MrTree said:

Hi guys! Thanks for starting this. Did you email every PI that you applied to work with? I only did so for a few PIs. For the remaining ones I just applied and had to see how things go.

Is emailing PIs always necessary?

I emailed all 3 schools I applied too, I heard back from one and that's the school I haven't got an interview from...LOL (there's still time, luckily). But it's definitely hit or miss. And my e-mails didn't have any CVs, pubs or anything like that attached. I just emailed questions about their labs and the program to determine fit.

On 1/2/2017 at 11:09 PM, neur0cat said:

To those who've received e-mails and preliminary Skype/phone calls from POIs at WashU in St. Louis(WUSTL), do you mind PM-ing me who your POIs are? It'd be really helpful!

Joining this bandwagon ! If willing, please DM your POI's initials 

2 hours ago, lalaman said:

Joining this bandwagon ! If willing, please DM your POI's initials 

Same here! If willing, please PM your POI's initial and congrats on getting the interview! :) 

9 hours ago, justbreathe said:

To the person who received an interview offer from Drexel: who were you contacted by? And if you feel comfortable, I'd greatly appreciate you DM'ing your POI's initials!

The person who got the phone interview DM'd us and said that according to their information all in-person invites should be out by next week. They aren't comfortable sharing the POI, which is understandable. 

To those who have reveived an interview from Kent State University, Michigan Ann Arbor and Delaware, could you please DM me your POI's initial, if you feel comfortable?

10 hours ago, discover said:

Would those who received an interview from Wash U in St Louis mind messaging me your POI's please? Thank you!! 

I would appreciate this as well please and thank you! 

On 12/12/2016 at 5:00 PM, Slothanos15 said:

Hi all, I see that quite a few FSU interviews have gone out now. Would those of you who received interviews PM me your POI's? Thanks in advance! This whole process is nerve-wrecking :unsure:

I would like to know which POI's have sent invites from FSU as well please!

On 12/15/2016 at 1:48 PM, nervous_nellie said:

Congrats to whoever posted about University of Memphis!

Can you PM me your POI? Please and Thanks!

I would like the know the Memphis POI's who've extended offers as well please!

On 12/19/2016 at 7:11 PM, Dondante_MMJ said:

Could the person that was contacted today about The University of Arkansas message me their POI's initials? It would be greatly appreciated. Congrats.

I would appreciate knowing the POI's from University of Arkansas who have extended offers as well please!

For the person posting on the interview results page who had preliminary interviews at Drexel, Vanderbilt, Yale, and Illinois at Urbana Champaign can you PM me the initials of your POI? Just want to know if I've officially be rejected or if there is any hope (though I know Yale has sent out all interview invites)

4 minutes ago, PNIplz said:

For the person posting on the interview results page who had preliminary interviews at Drexel, Vanderbilt, Yale, and Illinois at Urbana Champaign can you PM me the initials of your POI? Just want to know if I've officially be rejected or if there is any hope (though I know Yale has sent out all interview invites)

Drexel offers don't all go out til next week, and not all POI's are doing preliminary phone/Skype interviews.

9 minutes ago, justbreathe said:

Drexel offers don't all go out til next week, and not all POI's are doing preliminary phone/Skype interviews.

Yeah I figured they all don't, would just rather know sooner rather than later if my POI is not interested, ya know? Lol these are going to be the worst 3 weeks