NEW Canadian universities M.S.W thread (2017)

Roxxx

Hi, wondering if I can get some feedback about this. I checked my mail today and didn't get anything. However, when I signed in on acorn just now (I'm a past uoft student which is why I can log on), it says "invited" to "sw msw 2 2017-2018 fall/winter" under the Degree Registration Status. My sgs account still says "under review". I'm hoping this means I'm accepted and hopefully not a mistake (or illusion haha)?? *knock on wood*.

8 minutes ago, rosee12 said:

Hi, wondering if I can get some feedback about this. I checked my mail today and didn't get anything. However, when I signed in on acorn just now (I'm a past uoft student which is why I can log on), it says "invited" to "sw msw 2 2017-2018 fall/winter" under the Degree Registration Status. My sgs account still says "under review". I'm hoping this means I'm accepted and hopefully not a mistake (or illusion haha)?? *knock on wood*.

omg lucky you!! im pretty sure that means you got in!! then we will most likely all find out when ROSI is done updating by March 28th! 

Edited by moh230

16 minutes ago, rosee12 said:

congrats! may i ask what letter you last name start with? i wonder if theyre going in alphabetical order

5 minutes ago, moh230 said:

how did you get into acorn??? I dont think i can get in

I don't remember how I made the username (it was last year when I was applying) and the username/password saved on my computer. 

it's a different username than my ROSI login

28 minutes ago, MSW-hopeful-2016 said:

AHHHhh. just logged onto ACORN (I am not a former UOFT student), and it says I'm invited to the 2017/2018 2 year MSW program!!

9 minutes ago, lovelife905 said:

SAME!!!!!

Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 9.22.54 PM.png

what letters do you last names start with? and congrats of course!!!

Edited by c.dizzle

5 minutes ago, moh230 said:

Hey i just made an acorn log in and it worked, where did the registartion status come up? which menu tab did you go on

it's on the dashboard, right when you log in on the homepage under Academics

1 minute ago, MSW-hopeful-2016 said:

it's on the dashboard, right when you log in on the homepage under Academics

yea mine doesn't show anything. I guess better lucky next year for me. Congratz to everyone who got in!

2 minutes ago, gradschool2017 said:

Do you think this is the only round? Or will there be more

there were 3 rounds last year. don't lose hope guys. people got accepted into the first week of april last year.

8 minutes ago, sososocialwork said:

hey help please! how do you log into ACORN if you're not a U of T student or haven't attended U of T? Is it the same as ROSI?

Also, CONGRATS to those who got in to the 2 year MSW!!!!!! :)

The username was emailed when I submitted my application. Maybe check your email and the password is probably yymmdd. Hope that helps! 

10 minutes ago, nutella06 said:

The username was emailed when I submitted my application. Maybe check your email and the password is probably yymmdd. Hope that helps! 

Thanks so much !I found the e-mail and was able to log in. It says nothing so far, but I know they send out rounds of acceptances, so I'm not giving up hope yet. 

57 minutes ago, MSW-hopeful-2016 said:

AHHHhh. just logged onto ACORN (I am not a former UOFT student), and it says I'm invited to the 2017/2018 2 year MSW program!!

Congrats!!