Fulbright 2018-2019

AnnMarie

Hi all,

Semi-finalist for the Jordan program for Research/Study. Congrats to all the other folks who made it to the semi-final stage, and like a number of other people have mentioned on here, not getting an award isn't a negative reflection on any of us/our success/our work!

Recommended as a semi-finalist for a research grant in the Netherlands!!!!!

Congrats to all other acceptances and to those without: KEEP APPLYING! KEEP PUTTING IN WORK. The next application cycle is only around 8 months away...

P.S. Any other Dutch semi's on here? Do we know if they will interview or when they've notified in the past? I have an eager PI at my future PhD who will need a decision in March for her program. 

1 hour ago, bbybugbrain said:

where did you apply to?  more generally, anyone hear anything for open study/research in Italy?

I applied to Italy for study/research (Fondazione Falcone grant) and heard I was recommended about an hour ago (6:15EST) - any news on your end??

Has every Czech Republic semi-finalist who heard from that committee received an official email?! I've not gotten mine yet and am starting to freak out...even though my FPA said I would hear today that I was a semifinalist officially...:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Jk...I had received it at 6:17EST in my university email. I was updating my personal email because the Czech email came to that one. My god, do I feel like an idiot haha but officially recommended. 

Edited by Samye23

Congrats to all who made it this year! To those who didn't, revise your proposal and try again. I didn't make it last year, but was recommended this year. I was a much better applicant this year (I also didn't apply for the LSE partner award again :D).

1 hour ago, ceterisparibus9 said:

Recommended as a semi-finalist for a research grant in the Netherlands!!!!!

Congrats to all other acceptances and to those without: KEEP APPLYING! KEEP PUTTING IN WORK. The next application cycle is only around 8 months away...

P.S. Any other Dutch semi's on here? Do we know if they will interview or when they've notified in the past? I have an eager PI at my future PhD who will need a decision in March for her program. 

@ceterisparibus9 I made it through for an open study grant for the Netherlands as well. I need to start poking around for that same info. Let me know if you find anything and I'll do the same. Congratulations!