HKS 2018

Stacy_85

3 minutes ago, brown queer said:

Did you get some good news from them though? Syncing our sleep cycles with EST isn’t worth without.

No good news for me. Yet to get the bad news though :) 

And I am not going to sync my sleep cycle just as yet, except maybe for HKS tonight while it lasts.  

False alarm - college confirmed that there is a technical glitch. 

Edited by DHK
just got a confirmation from the college that there is a technical glitch.

Hello everyone. Long time lurker first time commenter here haha. Even though I know getting into hks is a long shot for me my body has been waking me up in the middle of the night all week to check (in China currently). Just wanted to say I've enjoyed reading everyone's post and knowing I'm not the only one suffering. I wish everyone the best of luck today!! 

10 minutes ago, JeremyG said:

Hello everyone. Long time lurker first time commenter here haha. Even though I know getting into hks is a long shot for me my body has been waking me up in the middle of the night all week to check (in China currently). Just wanted to say I've enjoyed reading everyone's post and knowing I'm not the only one suffering. I wish everyone the best of luck today!! 

Hey Jeremy! I’m very much the same, long-time lurker, also currently in China. Time difference/anticipation has done WONDERS for my sleep schedule the last couple weeks, haha!

It’s been wonderful reading this thread and sharing in the collective neurosis. Best of luck to all!

7 minutes ago, HKSPY said:

wow I read your previous post.

Harvard better don't do this to us... D:

I have lost my patience ㅠㅠ

IHEID - they said its a technical glitch and immediately after that i got my rejection. Heart breaking.

14 minutes ago, COMacbeth said:

Hey Jeremy! I’m very much the same, long-time lurker, also currently in China. Time difference/anticipation has done WONDERS for my sleep schedule the last couple weeks, haha!

It’s been wonderful reading this thread and sharing in the collective neurosis. Best of luck to all!

What city are you in?! And I feel you on the sleep schedule. No matter how hard I try, my subconscious forces me to wake up and check my email haha! 

4 minutes ago, JeremyG said:

What city are you in?! And I feel you on the sleep schedule. No matter how hard I try, my subconscious forces me to wake up and check my email haha! 

I’m in Shenzhen for a long weekend (live in Hong Kong). Yourself? Would be a wild coincidence if you happened to be here too!

10 minutes ago, COMacbeth said:

I’m in Shenzhen for a long weekend (live in Hong Kong). Yourself? Would be a wild coincidence if you happened to be here too!

I have a friend who lives in HK! But right now I'm in Hangzhou.

9 minutes ago, VeryCheesey said:

All the best, folks! You guys have waited a long time. I haven't applied to HKS, but I just got my last results, and I can tell you it is bloody relieving.

Thank you!

Btw, I also got accepted to three of the schools you got accepted to. 

Good luck!!

On 2018/3/14 at 6:51 AM, Nonprofitguy said:

It's gone now (maybe due to admissions reading this forum...) but before you could go to 2017-18 Drop Down => View Your Decision. It was more or less the same admission letter but with some updated links & info.

Don't think you can defer financial aid; they told me to reapply the year I will be attending HKS.

59 minutes ago, JeremyG said:

I have a friend who lives in HK! But right now I'm in Hangzhou.

Hi Jeremy, It seems many friends living in China.  I'm in Shanghai very closed to you.

4 minutes ago, Stumble said:

Congratulations to those who have received an acceptance from WWS. 

Do you think everyone has received the results? I have not yet received a rejection email. 

Also, has anyone heard from HKS yet?

I also haven't received a rejection email from WWS...

5 minutes ago, Stumble said:

Congratulations to those who have received an acceptance from WWS. 

Do you think everyone has received the results? I have not yet received a rejection email. 

Also, has anyone heard from HKS yet?

Haven't received an email from either.

Can I just say I’m super grateful Harvard isn’t releasing their results like WWS, informally & inducing concern in applicants who haven’t been contacted. Glad we’ll all get it at the same time, that’s how it should be. Sending out rejections is as important (even more, actually) than sending out admittance on time.

5 minutes ago, brown queer said:

Can I just say I’m super grateful Harvard isn’t releasing their results like WWS, informally & inducing concern in applicants who haven’t been contacted. Glad we’ll all get it at the same time, that’s how it should be. Sending out rejections is as important (even more, actually) than sending out admittance on time.

I totally agree! 

7 minutes ago, brown queer said:

On point!