HKS 2018

Stacy_85

Ok whoever is spamming gradcafe results forum again needs to seriously back off with the teasing. It’s probably the same person who did it on 7th march because that post is now gone. Reported it spam.

4 minutes ago, brown queer said:

Ok whoever is spamming gradcafe results forum again needs to seriously back off with the teasing. It’s probably the same person who did it on 7th march because that post is now gone. Reported it spam.

Thank you! Also, we've officially hit 100 days.

9 minutes ago, mppmd2018 said:

We are in a Schrodinger's cat situation right now, we could say that we are all accepted and rejected simultaneously. Do we really want to get a decision and 'look inside the box'? Just a thought haha.

Bless this reference. One of my favorite usages of it is in Young Sheldon, where his brother asks what the cat's name and appearance is. :lol:

If it doesn’t come today- good or bad I’ll actually be pissed. My patience ends yesterday. This is super anxiety inducing- and they know this because they acknowledged that traffic on the blog has increased by 35%.

There are a lot of national scholarships for masters which have their deadlines in March. I understand the due process, but releasing results so late actually costs the candidates (especially rejected and waitlisted ones) many opportunities. Sorry for the rant. They should just feel accountable to this.

6 minutes ago, Venky2018 said:

Yes. Coz when the actions starts, we are caught dozing. Happened with me while Princeton's YES mails went out yesterday 

Did you get some good news from them though? Syncing our sleep cycles with EST isn’t worth without.