HKS 2018

Stacy_85

6 minutes ago, lackey said:

Guys, my prediction of results coming out on day 100 is gonna come true. Matt's waiting for the 100,000th view on here (speculation). Which makes sense because my odds of admittance are 100/100,000. #numerology. :lol:

Hahaha, it sure makes sense.

As a spectator with nothing as stake wrt HKS, this thread is super entertaining. Keep it coming, guys!

8 minutes ago, lackey said:

Guys, my prediction of results coming out on day 100 is gonna come true. Matt's waiting for the 100,000th view on here (speculation). Which makes sense because my odds of admittance are 100/100,000. #numerology. :lol:

His number of tweets just touched 600 with the last one! 

4 minutes ago, bumblybee said:

I feel like we should start checking the horoscopes at this point. I guess the application was born in August?

It's a Leo, or a Virgo.

LEO

Unstable and large changes are there to be seen, and even if they aren’t taking place right now, you can sense them coming and see your life shifting in the near future. Don’t fear this moment in time, for it will bring new adventures and excitements your way.

You have something to aspire to and something to live for. Remember this every step of the way, aware that status in society never defined you and means very little when you are stable on your own identity.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/horoscope/leo/daily/

4 minutes ago, MPP18applicant said:

Congrats to those who got in! 

I didn’t get in, so it looks like I’ll be going to Ford.

I didn't get in... But I might go to Ford too, what would you choose between Ford and McCourt?