HKS 2018

Stacy_85

4 minutes ago, Stumble said:

@brown queer I agree :(. It was really annoying when Harris did that too. 

@DHK @DKWTG18 Do you think there is a point in calling Princeton to check? Has anyone tried yet?

I haven't tried and I don't plant to since I don't have too much hope for it. On the other hand, I am extremely anxious waiting for GSPP results... And I emailed them almost one week ago with no answer. I also called them, but again, silence...

5 minutes ago, Stumble said:

@brown queer I agree :(. It was really annoying when Harris did that too. 

@DHK @DKWTG18 Do you think there is a point in calling Princeton to check? Has anyone tried yet?

It should be out in a few hours now anyways. Wait it out.

5 minutes ago, DKWTG18 said:

I haven't tried and I don't plant to since I don't have too much hope for it. On the other hand, I am extremely anxious waiting for GSPP results... And I emailed them almost one week ago with no answer. I also called them, but again, silence...

Are you talking about the MPP results?

10 minutes ago, jello1237 said:

Anybody else find it interesting that there is no post on the blog yet this morning? There is usually a post up by now on weekdays, right? 

yeah! If they don't post anything within the next hour, then I think it is because they will release decisions soon today!

If they do post something (alumni series or sth) then it might as well be tomorrow (please don't, HKS, please don't)

5 minutes ago, HKSPY said:

yeah! If they don't post anything within the next hour, then I think it is because they will release decisions soon today!

If they do post something (alumni series or sth) then it might as well be tomorrow (please don't, HKS, please don't)

I agree, but last year they did post the last post on the 6th and the results came out on the 8th... So...

30 minutes ago, Stumble said:

Congratulations to those who have received an acceptance from WWS. 

Do you think everyone has received the results? I have not yet received a rejection email. 

Also, has anyone heard from HKS yet?

Hi @Stumble. Nice to see you're still active on this platform.

WWS has sent out informal congratulatory acceptances. So those not contacted thus far should assume a rejection.

Nobody has heard from HKS yet, but release of results seems imminent.

42 minutes ago, yzo said:

Hi @Stumble. Nice to see you're still active on this platform.

WWS has sent out informal congratulatory acceptances. So those not contacted thus far should assume a rejection.

Nobody has heard from HKS yet, but release of results seems imminent.

For WWS do you know this for sure or just based on past data? Making sure they aren't somehow staggering yes emails.