HKS 2018

Stacy_85

2 hours ago, brown queer said:

I’m just wondering: Would it be acceptable to them to release on the same dates as WWS? WWS is out Thursday 

I think it would probably be beneficial to them, so fin aid hopefuls are not waiting on and weighing WWS and HKS only to find out days later they are getting nothing from HKS. (My understanding is that we will find out decision/aid simultaneously, at least for MPP?) 

No blog post today (yet). Could they be skipping the “room where it happens” post and releasing decisions today?! Better question, when will I stop trying to predict this........

Edited by PolicyHopeful2018

Just wondering, what does everyone’s finaid page look like today? I’m applying for MPP and still at the no financial aid counselor or documents/messages stage (I previously had one.)

I’m sure it means nothing, but can’t help but compare....

9 minutes ago, Prester John said:

I guess that’s exactly what is in everyone’s mind right now!

Since they skipped multiple posts this year and mostly only did the inevitable ones, my best guess is: results today. Four-five hours and we all will be the wiser.

Edited by CFGauß

38 minutes ago, PolicyHopeful2018 said:

Just wondering, what does everyone’s finaid page look like today? I’m applying for MPP and still at the no financial aid counselor or documents/messages stage (I previously had one.)

I’m sure it means nothing, but can’t help but compare....

Same here. 

And I am still worried about my admission page as it still has all the info regarding contact details. This has been debated over so many times that I am not able to free my mind and think about it and connect the dots whatsoever.

6 hours ago, jestoppel said:

Hi guys, 

New here. Just logged in yesterday to help with the last stretch. 

Damis, which fellowship was this? I've applied for CPL as well, but haven't heard back. Wondering if CPL is done.

I applied for CPL as well, but haven't heard from them :/

9 minutes ago, poefan said:

And I am still worried about my admission page as it still has all the info regarding contact details. This has been debated over so many times that I am not able to free my mind and think about it and connect the dots whatsoever.

Mine does too. Hopefully it will end today. C'mon Matt. 

4 minutes ago, HKSPY said:

I also think them skipping a post today means they will be releasing decisions today! (?

Agreed. If nothing's up by 11am, assume decisions are going out (they've released 11am/1pm over past few years).

18 minutes ago, poefan said:

Don't worry about it. Mine is the same too. I think you are for mpa/id as well?

Edited by apply2017

5 minutes ago, apply2017 said:

Before the results guys, whatever the final outcome, it was nice to talk to everybody here and I wish each one of you the best of success going ahead. Thanks and good luck. 

Likewise!

Everyone, this has been a crazy process. It's had its ups and downs but I love how Gradcafe is the only real online community for us public policy people. We are all determined to serve in one way or another, and with that kind of fire, we will accomplish our goals, linearly or not. Best of luck!

9 minutes ago, lackey said:

Assuming contact info on admissions page = still there on the left bar, same for me. But I'm MPP.

Yeah, I assumed everyone had this. For me, the text that disappeared was something saying “your application has been processed and is complete” etc.