HKS 2018

Stacy_85

Results on Wednesday. I hope I am getting extrapoints from Matt for being the first to guess the release date right :-P

By the way, am I the only one to have nightmares about being rejected by accident? I mean, they are reading names and someone clicks on admitted, waitlisted or rejected. Imagine your name being read as #536 at 11 p.m. on a Friday. All it takes is someone to jump a line in the spreadsheet and someone else to be too tired to notice. How is that not a prototype for how to ruin someone's admission? Argh!!

Edited by CFGauß

10 minutes ago, CFGauß said:

Results on Wednesday. I hope I am getting extrapoints from Matt for being the first to guess the release date right :-P

By the way, am I the only one to have nightmares about being rejected by accident? I mean, they are reading names and someone clicks on admitted, waitlisted or rejected. Imagine your name being read as #536 at 11 p.m. on a Friday. All it takes is someone to jump a line in the spreadsheet and someone else to be too tired to notice. How is that not a prototype for how to ruin someone's admission? Argh!!

Wait is the Wednesday date for sure or just speculation? I haven't seen anything official on that.

10 minutes ago, lackey said:

Wait is the Wednesday date for sure or just speculation? I haven't seen anything official on that.

There isn't. It is a prognosis based on previous years' publication patterns (always second Wednesday in March, always one day after "admitted" posting, etc.)

The entire section at the bottom with a message is gone. The top left section to navigate messages also shows only “home” now, no “documents & messages” anymore. Anyone on the same boat?

Edited by brown queer
Typo

3 minutes ago, brown queer said:

The entire section at the bottom with a message is gone. The top left section to navigate messages also shows only “menu” now, no “documents & messages” anymore. Anyone on the same boat?

yeah, exactly the same.