HKS 2018

Stacy_85

7 minutes ago, HKSPY said:

I also feel it'd be too hard to get accepted into HKS, yet there is always a tiny bit of hope xD

But I feel particularly bummed today. I received news form Sanford, Duke and was placed on their wait list. Not a rejection, but it makes me wonder how differently HKS will look at my application. :(

You never know, buddy. You never know. 

5 minutes ago, lackey said:

That would be awesome. Did you go to Admit Day? I enjoyed it!

No, I couldn't attend. I'm an international student so,  unfortunately,  Admit Day wasn't an option for me ($$)

11 minutes ago, pumpkinturbo said:

That is their plan; a change from prior years.

Thanks! Just to make sure, did they actually say they would? I can't find it anywhere 

Edited by econ14

8 hours ago, MPA__Applicant said:

Hi, anyone admission status page hasn't changed?

No changes to my portal. I guess portal of mpa id candidates isn't changed. Mostly mpp are encountering changes on a regular basis.

Edited by poefan

42 minutes ago, econ14 said:

Thanks! Just to make sure, did they actually say they would? I can't find it anywhere 

Can’t remember exactly where it was written, but yes. They also mentioned at the Open House. Sounds like they’re on track to do this based on the fellowship interviews happening and all the people being assigned counselors. 

BTW - has anyone NOT been assigned a counselor at this point?

37 minutes ago, pumpkinturbo said:

Can’t remember exactly where it was written, but yes. They also mentioned at the Open House. Sounds like they’re on track to do this based on the fellowship interviews happening and all the people being assigned counselors. 

BTW - has anyone NOT been assigned a counselor at this point?

I remember reading it somewhere too but wasn't 100% certain. I'm sure they will then if we all remember the same thing *fingers crossed*. Just in case, interviews were also happening by this time last year and counselors introduced themselves by March 10th, as well.

1 hour ago, HKSPY said:

Do you guys think  CPL fellowship interviews have been all carried out already? 

This is what I would like to know - there hasn't been any update on this front. I think it's safe to say that decisions are not coming out this week. There are a few more blog posts left to be posted and I highly doubt they will be put up tomorrow. I think 14th Wednesday is the day. 

My status page has changed, and counselor assigned. My last name is almost at the end of the alphabet. 

Lackey, is your last name also at the end of the alphabet? As your status page  has also recently changed . I’m guessing alphabetical order might have something to do with that. If that’s the case then we are really close to d-day