HKS 2018

Stacy_85

Last year he ordered a 12-pack of Uni-Ball Onyx Rollerball pen to sign letters (check his Twitter on Feb. 23rd 2017). On Feb. 16th 2018, he wrote in his blog: "I also checked and found that I have decent supply of the pens I like to use to sign letters."

Therefore, he is not signing letters with that pen he posted today on Twitter. He will be using the Uni-Ball Onyx Rollerball pen.

I did my homework I guess hahaha

Edited by mppmd2018

5 minutes ago, mppmd2018 said:

Last year he ordered a 12-pack of Uni-Ball Onyx Rollerball pen to sign letters (check his Twitter on Feb.23rd 2017). In the Feb. 16th 2018, he said in his blog: "I also checked and found that I have decent supply of the pens I like to use to sign letters."

Therefore, he is not signing letters with that pen he posted today on twitter. He will be using the Uni-Ball Onyx Rollerball pen.

I did my homework I guess hahaha

Haha so cute! That’s some investigative journalism level shit.. have you considered alternative career options? :P

5 minutes ago, brown queer said:

Haha so cute! That’s some investigative journalism level shit.. have you considered alternative career options? :P

Hahaha actually yes I have. I'm currently a medical student applying for the MPP concurrent degree. So investigating, seeing patterns and forecasting it's all I do in the hospital haha.

For 2017, their Tumblr "Admit" post went out March 5. Decisions released the 8th. That would be Monday the 12th in our case.

Another way to get to Monday release dates: it took them 96 days last year. 96 days this year = March 11 --> March 12 likely.

Any other predictions?

Good night.  

I stick with my March 14 prediction, even though folks got me all excited in the meantime for a release this week but after a day of contemplation, I stay with my earlier thesis. Matt likes structure and in the past years they regularly released on the second Wednesday of March. I listed some other points in an earlier post. They won‘t break their pattern. I’m putting my money down. March 14. 

Some chap on the gradcafe results forum says accepted to HKS with 10k annual funding on 7th March. Reported it spam. Last blog on entry on HKS says all results will be released at the same time. Good luck all and stay protected from spammers on the forum! xx

Hi All,

I've been a regular on this thread for the past few days since it has livened. I couldn't resist and registered as the suspense is driving me nuts. It's definitely a humbling experience.

Mid-Career Applicant, keeping my fingers crossed and wish best of luck to all!

Hello!
MPP applicant here! 

I have followed this thread over the past month and decided to join today, as I wait for the results. 

I got accepted to Harris Chicago and Mccourt Georgetown (both MPP), with some funding, but HKS is my dream school. I'm trying to convince myself that it might just not happen, but still... 

By the way, there are no changes in my application management page. That text some people said had disappeared, is still there for me. Anyone else in this situation?

Good luck everyone!

5 minutes ago, HKSPY said:

Hello!
MPP applicant here! 

I have followed this thread over the past month and decided to join today, as I wait for the results. 

I got accepted to Harris Chicago and Mccourt Georgetown (both MPP), with some funding, but HKS is my dream school. I'm trying to convince myself that it might just not happen, but still... 

By the way, there are no changes in my application management page. That text some people said had disappeared, is still there for me. Anyone else in this situation?

Good luck everyone!

Welcome to Gradcafe! My text also has not changed. I don't think it's changed for many MPPs yet.