HKS 2018

Stacy_85

Looked at last year's HKS thread. People started seeing the disappearance in text March 3 until March 7. Decisions came out March 8. That all points to a decision late this week after all. Crossing fingers for Thursday or Friday.

The blog has added the ‘Have Masters results been released?’ tag. I think it’s gonna change for everyone before the results come out. Pls see the post on March 4, 2016. The result bar comes where the text has disappeared. So we can conclude it’s gonna be sooner than later! All the best people..,

12 minutes ago, Venitian said:

I noticed that in previous years they used MY FAID to apply for financial aid and then to view fin aid results. This year fin aid applications were submitted through the program application website. And MY FAID no longer has an option to apply, it only has options to view financial aid results.

Back in Feb I received a link to MY FAID with a school ID number and that website had a link to upload a missing document they needed for financial aid. Anyone else received the link to MY FAID?

I received that link too. Same here. It just shows that my FAFSA is in.

27 minutes ago, Tk2356 said:

Yes! Link received. I must admit my heart jumped when I saw the email from HKS... these next few days will not be easy. 

Didn’t receive any links. Can I check it on the portal instead?

11 minutes ago, MPA__Applicant said:

Hi everyone, I am curious. When being admitted, will MYFAID ID become our Harvard University ID (HUID)?

That's what I understand from the website's info

MYFAID ID

Your MYFAID ID is your HUID for current students. For newly admitted students, your MYFAID ID will be provided on the instruction page for activating your MYFAID account.

5 minutes ago, Venitian said:

That's what I understand from the website's info

MYFAID ID

Your MYFAID ID is your HUID for current students. For newly admitted students, your MYFAID ID will be provided on the instruction page for activating your MYFAID account.

OH! Received this mail back in February. It has no update as of now right? Would be required only post result declaration- and more precisely, in the fortunate case of an acceptance really.

3 minutes ago, Venitian said:

I don't think everybody did. This, I think, is as close to early admit notice.

Nope I don’t think so. The mail was clear that it was not to be confused with admission decision. Haven’t you received? 

6 minutes ago, mppmd2018 said:

Are people saying there was a second MYFAID email?

I just got a reminder email because I neglected to create my account when I got the first email.

The email I got today had this at the bottom:

Disclaimer: Receipt of this email should not be construed as providing any information on your likelihood of admission.

20 minutes ago, frankfurtercardozo said:

Yes, everyone gets this email. 

Has everyone also received a message on MYFAID with details about your financial aid counselor? 

Interesting, I have not. Are you MPA or MPP?