Hello! Congratulations to all of the accepted students!

I am curious if anyone else has reached out to McGill to find out what their applications were lacking which led to a refusal of admission?

I haven't had luck myself, but I really want some kind of feedback on my application.

Cheers.

hello all!
quick question, are we able to add a prerequisite grade to our file? I didn't receive my final grade for one class by the time I had to submit my application and was wondering if it's possible to add it in now? does anyone have experience with this?

8 minutes ago, SLPletsgo said:

hello all!
quick question, are we able to add a prerequisite grade to our file? I didn't receive my final grade for one class by the time I had to submit my application and was wondering if it's possible to add it in now? does anyone have experience with this?

Hey! 

I assume you’re talking about UAlberta? I had a class in progress when I first applied and only got the final grade mid March. I emailed Noriko and she helped me update my graduate portal - I sent her an updated transcript and prereq doc. I think you can update the grad portal yourself, but better to let Noriko or an admissions admin know that you have updated info! 

Hope that helps! 

5 minutes ago, JJ92 said:

Hey! 

I assume you’re talking about UAlberta? I had a class in progress when I first applied and only got the final grade mid March. I emailed Noriko and she helped me update my graduate portal - I sent her an updated transcript and prereq doc. I think you can update the grad portal yourself, but better to let Noriko or an admissions admin know that you have updated info! 

Hope that helps! 

Heey, thanks for your reply! I will do that :)

Did anyone else who applied to Western just get an email reminding you to activate your Western Identity even though you already did so? Just wondering if this was a reminder email that went out to all applicants or if I somehow did something wrong when activating my Western Identity months ago and I need to activate a new one. Thanks!

26 minutes ago, HopefulSpeechie2018 said:

Did anyone else who applied to Western just get an email reminding you to activate your Western Identity even though you already did so? Just wondering if this was a reminder email that went out to all applicants or if I somehow did something wrong when activating my Western Identity months ago and I need to activate a new one. Thanks!

I think they sent it to everyone because I'm a current Western student and I still got the reminder :) 

2 hours ago, HopefulSpeechie2018 said:

I received the email as well even though I already activated my ID , so yea looks like they just sent it to all the applicants :)

Does anyone know what the tuition cost is at UBC? On the website it says $4897.86 per year. Is that per year or semester? Seems like a lot less than some of the other schools. If anyone could help me out that would be great!

On 2018-03-30 at 12:26 PM, tessslp said:

Does anyone know what the tuition cost is at UBC? On the website it says $4897.86 per year. Is that per year or semester? Seems like a lot less than some of the other schools. If anyone could help me out that would be great!

It’s per year! They have one of the cheapest programs in Canada- the 2 year program will cost around $9500!