On March 22, 2018 at 1:59 PM, Oli_SLP said:

Hey everybody! 
I got accepted to McGill last week, but it's still pending on UApply. Do other people still have "In Review" that have been accepted or have received official offers? Also, I'm finishing up my last semester of school, and I'm getting a little anxious about what kind of grades I need to finish with. Any ideas on GPA requirements that they'll need us to maintain? Also, super excited to be heading to McGill, it's a big move and I can't wait to meet everyone! 

Hey I am in the same boat as you - accepted but finishing up school this semester! You just need to maintain a 3.0 for your whole degree - so essentially if you got in, you probably just need to pass your classes and graduate, so don't stress! Send me a private message if you want and we can connect before school - I am also moving and will need to figure out accommodations :) 

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎31 at 8:25 PM, SLPdreamer1996 said:

What email did you use, this one: (slp.admissions@utoronto.ca)? I applied in December 2017 so I am a bit confused on why I haven't received any updated from UofT!

Hi! I know that this is an old post, but it made me realize -- I never received an ID email from U of T! Is that a problem??!!

13 minutes ago, speech12345 said:

Hi! I know that this is an old post, but it made me realize -- I never received an ID email from U of T! Is that a problem??!!

I hope not, seeing as I didn’t get an email either. Did anyone here receive an email?

6 minutes ago, futureslpcan said:

I hope not, seeing as I didn’t get an email either. Did anyone here receive an email?

No I don't think anyone got an email for uoft (I didn't) , they'll just post on ORPAS. Someone who got in last year found out through ORPAS for UofT.

4 minutes ago, SLPdreamer1996 said:

Has anyone heard back from McMaster?

Nothing yet, no updates on OPRAS or their student centre. I'm wondering if they'll send out acceptance/rejection/waitlist letters later in the day?

6 minutes ago, SLPdreamer1996 said:

Has anyone heard back from McMaster?

Yes, I was just accepted to McMaster, but I got the email just a few minutes ago, and the ORPAS offer isn't up yet! Accepted to Western as well, but nothing yet from U of T. Congrats to everyone accepted to far! 

12 minutes ago, SVC5079 said:

Yes, I was just accepted to McMaster, but I got the email just a few minutes ago, and the ORPAS offer isn't up yet! Accepted to Western as well, but nothing yet from U of T. Congrats to everyone accepted to far! 

I was just accepted to Mac too! Congrats! 

9 minutes ago, SLPdreamer1996 said:

Also, what does conditional acceptance mean for both UofT and Western? Do any of you know the required minimum GPA? Thanks :)

I'm pretty sure you just need to pass those courses. You should read the info section on ORPAS to be sure, though. The offer of admission doesn't give a specific grade so I'm really thinking we should just focus on passing :)

Also got accepted to both U of T and Western. I did apply to McMaster and UOttawa but I see nothing on ORPAS for those schools. Good luck to all!
I'll be accepting my offer to McGill, so if anyone is attending McGill this fall, feel free to send me a message! 

Hi Everyone!! 

long time lurker on this forum haha! 

Just got my acceptance to Western! However was crossing my fingers for UofT as it's closer to home! Did anyone get waitlisted and it's showing up on ORPAS? 

Hello everyone! 

I've been following this forum for a few weeks now and I want to thank everyone on here for all the information and mental support!! 

I was just accepted at UofT and waitlisted at Western, McMaster and McGill. 

Does anyone know if you get an email from UofT with more information before you firmly accept the offer?