40 minutes ago, SLPwug said:

Just got an acceptance letter from UBC! That means a spot will open up on the waitlist for Dal :) 

Also, words of advice for 2nd/3rd timers applying...I know rejection hurts but being rejected by 4 schools last year made this acceptance sooo much sweeter.

Any other UBC goers?!

Congrats!! Did they call or email you? And does it say anything new on the Ubc portal?

7 hours ago, JVancouver said:

What does it say on your application portal page? Mine still says in progress

I just checked, and the application portal says still in progress. The email they sent just said it's early invitation so I'm sure they'll be contacting more people soon!

7 minutes ago, SLPletsgo said:

Has anyone else received a call from McGill today?? 

I got an email saying I was waitlisted, and that they were done the acceptance process. 

But they could still be contacting people! 

11 minutes ago, SVC5079 said:

I got an email saying I was waitlisted, and that they were done the acceptance process. 

But they could still be contacting people! 

I have not received an email or a phone call yet... so Idk what that means...

The suspense is killing me!!!!!

Congratulations everyone on your acceptances!!

I got an email from McGill this morning with an offer of acceptance and will definitely be accepting! If you will be attending as well, feel free to message me :) 

If you are still waiting to hear back, hang in there!!!! I know it's incredibly stressful :( keep yourself busy and distracted!!

Edited by voicethysoul

On March 14, 2018 at 12:47 PM, o2018 said:

Does Dal ever release how many applicants they had to their program? Just curious what the numbers look like

Looking at this year's registration it looks like 26 for SLP and 13 for Audiology!

Has anyone who was admitted to UofA had a B on their prerequisites? Unfortunately first year slacking caused me to not be the best student. All of my other prereqs are A/A+. I have heard that UofT is an auto rejection if you have a B and was wondering if UofA was the same.