Princeton WWS App Q's

yellina122

3 minutes ago, UrbanPolicy&Development said:

Nothing here...

I wonder if it is real.

After HDP posted, I had relaxed and assumed it would be next week. 

If no one hears in the next hour, I'm going to assume it was a prank again xD. 

8 minutes ago, Prester John said:

Any info from the admissions?

Someone can always call them tomorrow or in a few days, seeing as how their blog mostly updates on pods and their Twitter wasn't updated since October. LOL. 

Guys - it's 5:29 AM on the east coast of the US right now. I say this with kindness, but - relax! Earlier in this thread, it was confirmed that the decisions would be all out by the end of this week. We'll know when we know, and I'm afraid that's all we can expect! As much as I'd like to satisfy my own curiosity, I think we have to abide by the reality of the admissions process, which is that not everything comes out at once, and not everything runs exactly according to whatever schedule we think they might have.

6 minutes ago, heyitsme said:

Guys - it's 5:29 AM on the east coast of the US right now. I say this with kindness, but - relax! Earlier in this thread, it was confirmed that the decisions would be all out by the end of this week. We'll know when we know, and I'm afraid that's all we can expect! As much as I'd like to satisfy my own curiosity, I think we have to abide by the reality of the admissions process, which is that not everything comes out at once, and not everything runs exactly according to whatever schedule we think they might have.

That’s definitely the rational part! 

9 hours ago, apply2017 said:

I reported it as spam as well. 

What if it wasn't?! :o

It probably was. Someone did the same thing for HKS and scared us all over there. I would love for a decision today since the nor'easter does not seem to be going outside New England.