SLP Declining Offers Thread 2018

14 minutes ago, Felice said:

Hello! I noticed you were also accepted to Baylor. Do you know how much their tuition is? Sorry, I was having a hard time finding the exact amount. 

Yes! It’s about 67k, so it’s really expensive. But I also visited their program a few days ago and I LOVE it

1 hour ago, lbh33 said:

Yes! It’s about 67k, so it’s really expensive. But I also visited their program a few days ago and I LOVE it

Oh wow! Since I am a leveling student I don't think I could afford that :(. Although it does seem like they fund a lot of their students! Thank you for your help :) 

On 4/7/2018 at 12:43 PM, Zoegg182 said:

I declined my offers from Eastern Washington University and Idaho State - Pocatello. I will also be declining my waitlist offers from Western Washington and Minot State. I have committed to Washington State University. Go Cougs!

congrats!

No offence but I don't think people listing where they are declining offers is of help at all to those who are waitlisted/still waiting because there could be a ton of people ACCEPTING their offers. A couple people saying things on grad cafe is way too small of a sample to give any worthwhile information. 

On 4/5/2018 at 3:37 AM, SLPihope2B said:

I have declined University of Arizona and UT Dallas, and I will soon be declining SDSU and CU Boulder. Good luck to everyone!

Would you mind sharing with me if you applied to Boulder for the 2 or 3 year program? Thanks!

On 4/9/2018 at 10:08 AM, AH-SLP said:

Hi everyone, 

I just informed Adelphi, Iona, and Mercy that I will not be attending. I hope this helps someone out! 

hello! Just curious because I applied to Iona and Mercy...what school are you committing to? 

46 minutes ago, futureslp17 said:

hello! Just curious because I applied to Iona and Mercy...what school are you committing to? 

Hi, I just committed to Hofstra! I was stuck between them and NYU but just pulled the trigger. Let me know if you have any questions about Iona because I go there now for undergrad!