SLP Declining Offers Thread 2018

To help those like me who are playing the waiting game... Please post here if you are DECLINING your acceptance OR waitlist position at a school. This will HELP people get a better idea of their situation! Thanks to everyone who participates! Congrats to all the SLPs to be!

I declined at: Indiana University, Bowling Green State University, Miami of Ohio, University of Pittsburgh, University of Georgia, and University of Tennessee! Hoping this helps some people! Miami and BGSU had funding offers included, so that money can hopefully go to somebody else too :) 

3 hours ago, chipsahoy2018 said:

I declined at: Indiana University, Bowling Green State University, Miami of Ohio, University of Pittsburgh, University of Georgia, and University of Tennessee! Hoping this helps some people! Miami and BGSU had funding offers included, so that money can hopefully go to somebody else too :) 

Congrats on those acceptances! Do you mind me asking where you've decided to go? Btw I'm on the Indiana University waitlist, so thanks for sharing that!

Hi! 

Is anyone planning on declining from Pacific University? Really hoping to hear from them before April 15th and not have to put a deposit down for another program!

Edited by AAH

I declined my Molloy acceptance, and removed my self from Mercy's and Hofstra's waitlist, and turned down my interview with LIU Post, Touro, and New Paltz. I hope this helps someone :) 

11 hours ago, AAH said:

Hi! 

Is anyone planning on declining from Pacific University? Really hoping to hear from them before April 15th and not have to put a deposit down for another program!

I am planning on declining if I get off the waitlist myself for 2 California schools or if I get in CSU Fresno before the 15th

I have declined at ETSU, Western Illinois, UW-Eau Claire, Louisville, Murray State, and will likely decline at St. Ambrose and UT Dallas. Hopefully this helps some people out!!