2019 Graduate Entrants

quineonthevine

1 minute ago, antianticlimacus said:

I am also fretting about the Northwestern notification. I am spending an unhealthy amount of time refreshing this forum today. 

same. at this point, i just want the rejection to come already instead drawing it out. 

12 minutes ago, gradhopeful96 said:

anyone else anxiously waiting for Northwestern (which apparently almost always releases on this Thursday of January??) the anticipation is killing me lol

I’m right there with you. 

51 minutes ago, gradhopeful96 said:

anyone else anxiously waiting for Northwestern (which apparently almost always releases on this Thursday of January??) the anticipation is killing me lol

Here's what I have for the last few years (2012-2018):

February 13 M February 1 F February 5 W January 28 W January 21 R January 26 R January 25 R

Depending on who all is on the committee, it could shift around a bit! My estimate on the googlesheet was based on the last three years and a trend towards releasing early  ?

Edited by MtnDuck

1 hour ago, MtnDuck said:

Here's what I have for the last few years (2012-2018):

February 13 M February 1 F February 5 W January 28 W January 21 R January 26 R January 25 R

Depending on who all is on the committee, it could shift around a bit! My estimate on the googlesheet was based on the last three years and a trend towards releasing early  ?

haha thanks for all your work doing the google sheet! Even though it’s anxiety inducing it’s better than knowing nothing lol!! 

Slightly freaking out about that surprise wave of rejections from Brown--I still haven't heard from them and last year they sent out all rejections on the same day and acceptances/waitlists the following day. Trying really hard not to get my hopes up... Anyone else who still hasn't heard from Brown?

14 minutes ago, practically_mi said:

Slightly freaking out about that surprise wave of rejections from Brown--I still haven't heard from them and last year they sent out all rejections on the same day and acceptances/waitlists the following day. Trying really hard not to get my hopes up... Anyone else who still hasn't heard from Brown?

here!

2 hours ago, practically_mi said:

1 hour ago, Prose said:

here!

Ooh, good luck!

20 hours ago, SexandtheHaecceity said:

Can't seem to find Georgia State's writing sample requirements anywhere on the admissions page. Does anyone know the page/word limit for their application? Wondering if I need to pare down my sample, and if so then by how much.

Mine was less than 4000 words.

On 1/24/2019 at 4:42 PM, antianticlimacus said:

Just gotta get a custom license plate: SK4LYFE. Best wishes, fellow traveler! 

What does that mean?

Small kindergartener for life?

Serial killer for life?

Søren...? No, ....Hmmm...

Oh! I got it. The 4 is an A, because you're a l33t h4ck3r.

So, it's SKA LIFE.

Oh, that's great! I like ska too. I kinda get teased about it every now and then.

42 minutes ago, practically_mi said:

someone on the predictions spreadsheet just reported that Chicago interview requests are out ?

I've checked the spreadsheet and it appears as "Interview?". I think it only means that Chicago probably will request an interview.