2019 MPH CANADA

DAM

6 hours ago, dentistgirl16 said:

Thank you for information. I have one question. How did you fulfil requirement of statistic in some universities? because in our bachelor, statistic wasn't included as a subject.

UBC asks for GRE for international students and Alberta did not have any specific statistics requirement for their MPH.

6 hours ago, dentistgirl16 said:

Thank you for information. I have one question. How did you fulfil requirement of statistic in some universities? because in our bachelor, statistic wasn't included as a subject.

UBC asks for GRE for international students and Alberta does not have any statistics requirement for their MPH.

On 2/27/2019 at 9:41 PM, Zain96 said:

Hi!! Thanks so much for being willing to help! I was wondering, around when did you hear back from Mac? 

Hi! Sorry for the late reply! But I received my official acceptance the first week of April 

On 1/22/2019 at 1:18 AM, Mission2508 said:

Hello Emily

I applied to McMaster and was curious how you are liking it so far? I haven't been able to find a list of the electives they offer, so I was wondering if you knew if they have a decent offering of Environmental and occupational health courses.

Hi! Sorry for the late reply but I love it! I did my bachelors in environmental science so I didn’t focus much on environmental health because I had the knowledge from undergrad. But I do know they offer those electives. I’ve taken some very interesting electives. Currently I’m taking infectious disease and regression statistics as electives :) 

22 minutes ago, joyinvancouver said:

Ahhh! Congratulations to you both! ?

Thank you so much! 

I see you are applying from SFU and UBC - best of luck to you!

I am currently finishing at SFU so if you do have any questions about that department please let me know as I am very familiar with the health science program.

2 hours ago, pepperonipizza said:

Thank you so much! 

I see you are applying from SFU and UBC - best of luck to you!

I am currently finishing at SFU so if you do have any questions about that department please let me know as I am very familiar with the health science program.

Hello @pepperonipizza! Yes, thank you. I’ll message you re SFU. ?

For UBC, they sent your admission email after office hours, is that right? Im wondering if they stagger the acceptance emails as well. 

Hoping to hear from them soon!

45 minutes ago, joyinvancouver said:

Hello @pepperonipizza! Yes, thank you. I’ll message you re SFU. ?

For UBC, they sent your admission email after office hours, is that right? Im wondering if they stagger the acceptance emails as well. 

Hoping to hear from them soon!

Yeah the email came in late, around 6pm (PT) tonight. I think they do stagger the emails, so sit tight! I am sure you will hear back with good news soon :)

16 minutes ago, anikmehdi said:

Does any international applicant  got accepted in MPH , McMaster ?

Edited by anikmehdi

On 3/7/2019 at 8:31 AM, Nii said:

Hi everyone. Please anyone here who applied to the Masters of public health (MPH) program at Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador?

I did...still waiting, it only closed March 1 and says 4-8 weeks so I'm waiting impatiently.