Sigaba

Applications 2019

46 minutes ago, TMP said:

Just contact them! There is really no harm in asking!

I did that already. No answer.

According to their website they are not going to give any information about the status on the waiting list so I am not even surprised that nobody answered. 

20 hours ago, looneytune said:

I did that already. No answer.

According to their website they are not going to give any information about the status on the waiting list so I am not even surprised that nobody answered. 

Then the question is, how badly do you really want to go to CEU that you're willing to stay in limbo? It's also worth taking into consideration the nature of Byzantine bureaucracy in Central Europe. Do you have a POI there who you can contact for information?

5 hours ago, TMP said:

Then the question is, how badly do you really want to go to CEU that you're willing to stay in limbo? It's also worth taking into consideration the nature of Byzantine bureaucracy in Central Europe. Do you have a POI there who you can contact for information?

I'm from SE Europe so believe me when I say I know everything about Byzantine bureaucracy that there is to know hahahaa (no serious, it's actually tragic). :(

Since this is practically my only chance of getting into a PhD program (various reasons but mostly financial) I'm definitely gonna stay in this limbo. I was just looking to get an insight into experience of those people that already went through the CEU's process of admission. 

Thanks for your input :)