Fall 2020 Developmental Psychology PhD

justacigar

7 minutes ago, SocialPsych2018 said:

Hey! Could the NYU person who posted on the results page that they got a dev interview invite @ NYU message me if they see this? Curious about PoIs. Thanks :) 

Just curious, did you apply to the dev psych program through their psych department or steinhardt? Same goes for the person who recently posted their interview and visiting days invite, thank you!

Just now, emotional said:

Just curious, did you apply to the dev psych program through their psych department or steinhardt? Same goes for the person who recently posted their interview and visiting days invite, thank you!

I applied to cognitive psychology (through GSAS) to work with a cog/dev prof.

1 hour ago, sendhelp said:

Congrats to those who heard from Rochester!! Are these official interview invites and if so could you PM me the dates? I’m waiting to have my Skype on Monday.

Congrats! Would you mind sharing the POI info via PM?

And anyone else who heard from Rochester, would you guys mind PMing me the POI information?

When one of your POIs finally knows you exist and emails you to ask if you can send them a writing sample! It's nice to hear back from someone at one of my schools because while most applicants have been getting emails or phone calls for interviews, I've been here twiddling my thumbs lol. 

3 hours ago, goldenxpenguins said:

When one of your POIs finally knows you exist and emails you to ask if you can send them a writing sample! It's nice to hear back from someone at one of my schools because while most applicants have been getting emails or phone calls for interviews, I've been here twiddling my thumbs lol. 

POI from which school? Could not help to glance at the schools that you applied to, and you applied to two schools that I applied to as well and have not heard back from. ?

Sorry for another shout in the dark - has anyone applied to UC Davis? Their admissions page say interview invitations will go out today (12/18) but I am not seeing anyone posting in the results page and no changes in online app.

California schools are playing too hard read ? This chasing game/waiting for their response of any sort is harder than anything I’ve experienced in my dating life.

22 minutes ago, devpsych2020 said:

Sorry for another shout in the dark - has anyone applied to UC Davis? Their admissions page say interview invitations will go out today (12/18) but I am not seeing anyone posting in the results page and no changes in online app.

California schools are playing too hard read ? This chasing game/waiting for their response of any sort is harder than anything I’ve experienced in my dating life.

I applied and haven't gotten an e-mail :/. Assuming if I do not receive one during standard business hours (9-5pm pacific) it means I didn't get an interview...unless there's reason to think they might send it later in the day.