2020 Neuroscience PhD Applicants and Admission Results

Neuromantic

3 hours ago, RadNeuro2020 said:

Has anyone heard anything from Stanford Biosciences PHD?  In particular, has anyone heard any news from Neuro home program?

I think we should start hearing this week whether we are invited to interview.

No word yet for Stanford. Prior results indicate they seem to announce near the middle-to-end of this week.

1 hour ago, TC886 said:

K. K., D. L., and S. C.

Thank you! Please post in the forum or on the results page once you get an official invite.

20 hours ago, tbk86 said:

Same situation and am international.I applied to NYU,Penn State,Brown,Yale.Only one rejection from Cornell.This makes us more nervous.

Hi, do you mind if I ask, was it Cornell in Ithaca or Weill Cornell? I still haven't heard back from anywhere I applied to and it's killing me XD

14 minutes ago, twirl said:

Someone just posted in the results that they got an interview from UCSD yesterday...

Ugh I wish they would send out rejections once they know. It's so frustrating to wait for a rejection and hold out false hope...

24 minutes ago, lil_neuron said:

This is an interview logistic question for those who got an invite from Johns Hopkins neuro

had anyone heard back from JHU regarding travel? Scared I missed something

I emailed my info for travel preferences and have not heard back yet.

17 minutes ago, Herstology said:

@people who are going to mount Sinai interviews - have you downloaded the guidebook app and if so how did you find it?

I have just received two emails via Guidebook about the interview and schedule. The first email included a list to download the app