Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites

justacigar

Interview invites should be rolling in pretty soon, so I thought we could get this thread going.  

Here's a template for posts that was used last year:

School:

Type: PhD/PsyD

Date of invite:

Type of invite: Mass email, email from POI, phone call, etc.

Interview date(s):

Good luck, everyone!

Edited by justacigar

Just now, Psych1st said:

Hello! Does anyone have any information on UGA? I know several have posted about interviews, but are these phone interviews or in person? Are these for one POI or all of them? 

I am curious too! I wanted to know those individuals PI's or if they heard from a coordinator. 

16 hours ago, firsttimeapp said:

I am curious too! I wanted to know those individuals PI's or if they heard from a coordinator. 

16 hours ago, Psych1st said:

Hello! Does anyone have any information on UGA? I know several have posted about interviews, but are these phone interviews or in person? Are these for one POI or all of them? 

I have a feeling that those posted results were spam...there was around four for both the 25th and the 26th and no additional information was provided. If you applied there I don't think I'd worry just yet. Usually clinical psych programs don't do rolling admissions, right? 

On 11/27/2019 at 9:47 AM, justacigar said:

I have a feeling that those posted results were spam...there was around four for both the 25th and the 26th and no additional information was provided. If you applied there I don't think I'd worry just yet. Usually clinical psych programs don't do rolling admissions, right? 

I think this would be mainly for universities like UF where the deadline is November 1st, etc. We shouldn’t be hearing until after December 1st I believe. Fingers crossed it’ll be good news for everyone. 

3 hours ago, Schy said:

I applied to 9 schools....this mean I'll have to check the results page for 9 different schools........and I'll probably do that every single day....... ?

17 for me!! & checking this thread makes me very nervous

1 hour ago, Mel29 said:

I only applied for two programs in my city!!! (Meaning chances are low this year). 

Last year I got an interview at my undergrad uni that’s only 40 minutes away from my home town. I ended up being waitlisted but there’s hope for you!!

12 minutes ago, 2ndTimeHopeful said:

Yes. It’s my 3rd round. Hoping for success

I understand ??? it’s my second round and I’m applying to 7 more than last cycle. 

best of luck to you ❤️❤️❤️