Jump to content
justacigar

Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites

Recommended Posts

Interview invites should be rolling in pretty soon, so I thought we could get this thread going.  

Here's a template for posts that was used last year:

School:

Type: PhD/PsyD

Date of invite:

Type of invite: Mass email, email from POI, phone call, etc.

Interview date(s):

Good luck, everyone!

Edited by justacigar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! Does anyone have any information on UGA? I know several have posted about interviews, but are these phone interviews or in person? Are these for one POI or all of them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Psych1st said:

Hello! Does anyone have any information on UGA? I know several have posted about interviews, but are these phone interviews or in person? Are these for one POI or all of them? 

I am curious too! I wanted to know those individuals PI's or if they heard from a coordinator. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, firsttimeapp said:

I am curious too! I wanted to know those individuals PI's or if they heard from a coordinator. 

 

16 hours ago, Psych1st said:

Hello! Does anyone have any information on UGA? I know several have posted about interviews, but are these phone interviews or in person? Are these for one POI or all of them? 

I have a feeling that those posted results were spam...there was around four for both the 25th and the 26th and no additional information was provided. If you applied there I don't think I'd worry just yet. Usually clinical psych programs don't do rolling admissions, right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another UGA applicant who hasn't heard anything official. (Although I do know that application review has begun.)  Fingers crossed!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2019 at 9:47 AM, justacigar said:

 

I have a feeling that those posted results were spam...there was around four for both the 25th and the 26th and no additional information was provided. If you applied there I don't think I'd worry just yet. Usually clinical psych programs don't do rolling admissions, right? 

I think this would be mainly for universities like UF where the deadline is November 1st, etc. We shouldn’t be hearing until after December 1st I believe. Fingers crossed it’ll be good news for everyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Goooooose said:

School: University of Georgia

Type: PhD

Date of invite: Nov 25th

Type of invite: Email from POI

Interview date(s): Phone interview on Dec 3rd

Would you feel comfortable sharing who your POI is? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2019 at 1:05 PM, Psych1st said:

Well UGA's was due the 15th of November, I think that's why there's some confusion and anxiety there with that one. 

Ah, got it. That makes much more sense now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Schy said:

I applied to 9 schools....this mean I'll have to check the results page for 9 different schools........and I'll probably do that every single day....... 😓

Every single hour*, the struggle is so so real...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Schy said:

I applied to 9 schools....this mean I'll have to check the results page for 9 different schools........and I'll probably do that every single day....... 😓

17 for me!! & checking this thread makes me very nervous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, 2ndTimeHopeful said:

17 for me!! & checking this thread makes me very nervous

SEVENTEEENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Schy said:

SEVENTEEENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I only applied for two programs in my city!!! (Meaning chances are low this year). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mel29 said:

I only applied for two programs in my city!!! (Meaning chances are low this year). 

Last year I got an interview at my undergrad uni that’s only 40 minutes away from my home town. I ended up being waitlisted but there’s hope for you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 2ndTimeHopeful said:

Yes. It’s my 3rd round. Hoping for success

I understand 😭😭😭 it’s my second round and I’m applying to 7 more than last cycle. 
 

best of luck to you ❤️❤️❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 2ndTimeHopeful said:

Yes. It’s my 3rd round. Hoping for success

Same, this is my 3rd round too. Applying to 14 x.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.