2019-2020 Application Thread

Dwar

looks like Notre Dame sent out interview requests according to the results page.

I didn't get one, and my status did not change at the portal either

oh and congratulations to those who got admission from OSU :)!!

Edited by horololo

18 minutes ago, horololo said:

looks like Notre Dame sent out interview requests according to the results page.

I didn't get one, and my status did not change at the portal either

It was for Peace Studies + Political Science program of Kroc Institute.

Not for Political Science only. 

8 minutes ago, Qw23 said:

Does anyone know when George Washington University will come out with their results? Judging from the post from past years it should be this week.

Still waiting on GW as well, I think they will come out at some point this week.

3 hours ago, cardinal35 said:

How do you check an in progress application on the Ohio State homepage? Is there a certain tab I click or has mine still in progress?

Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 8.35.21 AM.png

So at some point after submitting your app, you should have received an email with the subject line "Ohio State University Username Activation." It then has you follow a set up process for my.osu.edu (see attached image). It's through this that you can check your app status. 

Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 9.59.36 AM.png

Anyone claiming the acceptance from Temple? They seem to have sent out some emails yesterday and I haven’t heard anything yet... hoping that they aren’t done emailing already 

13 hours ago, ikebana said:

I just received an interview request from Pittsburgh, and they are surprisingly fast considering the deadline was just January 13.

I have applied to Pittsburgh as well, and haven't heard anything back, does it mean I am basically rejected ? oh and congrats and good luck with your interview :) 

Edited by Vivlovelife28