DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

9 minutes ago, Lorena DLDM said:

Hello i got changed from Preselection made to funding.... what does it mean?? and who knows what follows??

You won the scholarship, congrats! Where are you from and what program did you apply for?

1 minute ago, Lorena DLDM said:

Research Stays for academics and Scientits 2021! so i hope to receive the confirmation e mail to follow next steps! :D:D:D

Where are you from?

Congratulations! ?

Edited by JFCB

Hi,

Like all of you I was supposed to know in late February/early March if I had a scholarship (I applied for the master of all disciplines scholarship). Like many of you, I am slowly going madder with each passing day. I’m wondering if anyone here is from Australia, and if they have heard anything one way or the other.

Cheers,

Andrew

11 hours ago, Stoney said:

Hi,

Like all of you I was supposed to know in late February/early March if I had a scholarship (I applied for the master of all disciplines scholarship). Like many of you, I am slowly going madder with each passing day. I’m wondering if anyone here is from Australia, and if they have heard anything one way or the other.

Cheers,

Andrew

From NZ, not Australia, but I imagine we'll be finding out at similar times, seeing as we're from the same region. I haven't received any news so far, but I did get a message from the Daad last Thursday, which mentioned that results should hopefully be out within the next couple of weeks. Given how delayed everything's been, I kind of doubt we'll hear anything this week, but fingers crossed that we'll hear something next week :) 

1 hour ago, Ys8503 said:

From NZ, not Australia, but I imagine we'll be finding out at similar times, seeing as we're from the same region. I haven't received any news so far, but I did get a message from the Daad last Thursday, which mentioned that results should hopefully be out within the next couple of weeks. Given how delayed everything's been, I kind of doubt we'll hear anything this week, but fingers crossed that we'll hear something next week :) 

Thanks mate, good to know :)

Hey guys,  

I see many of you (like me) are worried about not having any results yet. I am applying for the master scholarship for all academic disciplines and I am from Greece and still have no final result, although I was invited to an interview, which will take place on Monday (05/04). So, relax, the process is probably going to take at least a couple more weeks. 

Good luck!

Edited by Antonia Paraskevopoulou

Hey! I am also waiting for the results -- Independent PhD in Philosophy, initial funding, and I'm from Turkey.

As of yesterday, it says 'selection made'. No change in 'funding end' part (yet!). 

Is there anyone from Turkey (any PhD candidates particularly) who has anything else other than 'selection made'? Any changes in dates?

All the best to everyone here, fingers (still) crossed!

7 minutes ago, onair said:

Hey! I am also waiting for the results -- Independent PhD in Philosophy, initial funding, and I'm from Turkey.

As of yesterday, it says 'selection made'. No change in 'funding end' part (yet!). 

Is there anyone from Turkey (any PhD candidates particularly) who has anything else other than 'selection made'? Any changes in dates?

I'm from Turkey and I applied for the doctoral research grant (short term). But the status in my portal is 'paper copies received'... I wish you all the best as well!

10 minutes ago, onair said:

@onair , same as you since yesterday. It has been more than a day and it still says selection made (without any change on the dates). 

Hi! I'm applying for "Short Term Grants" and just this morning my status changed from preselection made to selection made... anyone else with news regarding this scholarship??

Edited by Sofía_S

I really happy I found this platform.

Is here is anyone from INDIA, NEPAL, BHUTAN?

If yes, please share your application status (Application Submitted, Pre-selection Made, Selected).

Thank you.

Edited by Abhinav_Das

On 3/24/2021 at 5:50 PM, nichtsehrgut said:

My first portfolio had around 30~35 artworks, so I only picked the best 10 of them for putting them in this second one. I didn't add a cover as they already know my name and information (specially considering they have my first portfolio and my CV). I did add artwork info (title, technique/media, year of creation, etc) on each page though.

On 3/25/2021 at 10:16 AM, Clarl said:

I am also finding it difficult lol. I had more pages as well. I think the cover count as 1.
I will make use of the video. 
I don’t understand this new rule of 10 pages. But anyway... you can also add more then one work to a page if they relate to each other. 
I think I will just select the best from the best, and that’s it. It’s hard cause I feel I already did it before. But...

Hope that helps and good luck

Sorry for the delayed response, and thank you both for answering! I am overthinking it; I reeeaally appreciate it. I guess my original approach was slightly different...and I definitely had more than 10 slides ?. Good point on the cover, and I don't think I'll make use of the video. Better get this over with lol, good luck to you both!

Hey guys,

I am from South Korea which is Asia & Pacific region.

I have been also waiting for any result of DAAD Doctoral research grants 2021/22.

My application status is still "Application submitted" and my funding end date has just changed from 30/09/2024 to 30/09/2022 which is 1 year after the start date.

According to that, I dug here this forum, if the funding end date change means we can expect positive results. But I haven't got any e-mail from the DAAD Bonn office yet.

Any info of the Asia&Pacific region about DAAD results guys?

And I am also finger-crossing for you and God bless all of you!

18 hours ago, _cylon_ said:

@onair , same as you since yesterday. It has been more than a day and it still says selection made (without any change on the dates). 

I got a fancy rejection notice -- hope things go well for you!

Things happen :)

1 hour ago, onair said:

I got a fancy rejection notice -- hope things go well for you!

Things happen :)

Hello @onair same here on my end with the fancy reflection notice. Let’s keep looking for the other options. I am already in Germany and if you have  any questions please let me know. 

1 hour ago, ba1313 said:

Hi everyone! Got rejected, too unfortunately but my fingers are crossed for the ones still waiting, all the best wishes! :)

I'm sorry for you :( Still waiting... I also applied from Turkey for the doctoral research grant.