School Psychology PhD 2021

ctrsca

1 hour ago, Sunkay123 said:

I also mentioned working with two PI's for UGA but only met with one for the 1-on-1 interview. Did you meet individually with both of yours?

Yeah, I met individually with both the PIs I mentioned in my personal statement. They had some overlap in terms of research and both said they were interested in my application. You'd think that'd give me two shots at getting in, but as the other poster mentioned above, they're just trying to figure out who would be the best fit for me (if at all).

48 minutes ago, LetMeInnnnnn said:

I applied for the Ph.D. and got my rejection yesterday. Wishing you luck!

Were you at the interview day last week? I haven’t heard back yet for PhD not sure which you were applying for (or at least I haven’t got an email) 

Best of luck on your other apps. 

Edited by JakiraJakira

43 minutes ago, LetMeInnnnnn said:

Has anyone gotten an update from University of Missouri? I know they said they would send out acceptances by the middle of this week and today is the middle of this week ?

I JUST got a phone call about admittance to the PhD program at Mizzou! Wasn't expecting any notification until the end of the week. Best of luck to you! :) 

26 minutes ago, purplelavalamp said:

My friend applied for the PhD and was admitted on Monday via phone call. 

Do you happen to know which POI? 
UW-Wisconsin is my top choice and I haven’t heard back yet. 
I received a phone call last time for an interview so I’m hoping to get a call soon. 
Crossing my fingers. 

22 minutes ago, schoolpsychf2021 said:

Has anyone been able to reschedule their interview with UF? I have two that day and tried to reschedule, but they haven't gotten back to me.

I was able to reschedule but I asked the day they sent out invites because I had an interview on the 29th already. Try emailing them again, hopefully you'll be able to reschedule!

22 minutes ago, Moomi said:

For those of you who were invited to Columbia Teachers College, when did you hear from them?

Also, has anyone heard from Tulane?

I haven't heard anything from Tulane and the interview is Monday! Hopefully they'll send something tomorrow.

50 minutes ago, Moomi said:

For those of you who were invited to Columbia Teachers College, when did you hear from them?

Also, has anyone heard from Tulane?

For TCC, I got an email towards the end of last week, and the deadline to accept the orientation/interview invite was today.

19 minutes ago, majahahaha said:

For TCC, I got an email towards the end of last week, and the deadline to accept the orientation/interview invite was today.

I got my invite this past Monday with the deadline to accept on 1/29, so maybe PI's are on different deadlines to finalize their invites? Best of luck!!

21 hours ago, purplelavalamp said:

Has anyone been admitted at UVA yet? I have seen some waitlist and some rejections on the results page but so far I don't think anyone has been admitted yet?

I was waitlisted but haven't heard of any acceptances yet either. Did you interview with them? I didn't get an interview invitation so was confused about the waitlist but hoping spots open up.