University of Toronto Applicants MSW 2021

Empathymatters

Just now, Waiting4AdmissionDecisions said:

I'm so surprised they're starting rejections before all of the acceptances are even out (or at least before we think they're all out - I find it hard to believe that nobody in the second half of the alphabet on this forum got accepted)

I agree. My last name is Ma... 

1 minute ago, Waiting4AdmissionDecisions said:

I'm so surprised they're starting rejections before all of the acceptances are even out (or at least before we think they're all out - I find it hard to believe that nobody in the second half of the alphabet on this forum got accepted)

It might be better this way so that they don't drag it into next week. This way everything is done today

1 minute ago, Waiting4AdmissionDecisions said:

Yeah, that wouldn’t make sense if only people with last names of first half of alphabet only got accepted.  Wish they would send out rejections/waitlist before offers of acceptance....

Just now, Waiting4AdmissionDecisions said:

Totally, rejections probably don't take as long to send out, so maybe both will finish at around the same time today. Would definitely be nice to know before the weekend!

Exactly. Maybe i'm overly hopeful but like you said I find it hard to believe that acceptances are done given that they went alphabetically and never reached the second half of the alphabet yesterday

11 minutes ago, amesyall said:

Last name L and still nothing. I’m gonna take a break from the forums for a little bit. Time to dedicate my focus to studying. I’ll let you know if I hear anything. Best of luck! 

Good luck! I'm off for a bit too. Need to compartmentalize so that I can be present for my clients in the way they deserve this afternoon so that they aren't feeling my raging stress and anxiety :) Checking back later! Good luck to everyone

7 minutes ago, AnxiousApplicant21 said:

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to provide some information. Last name M. Domestic student. Got an email from SGS to check status as 11:29am. It was a rejection... Their document did say that there were 890 applicants this year with 140 spots available. 

I'm so sorry to hear it, but thank u for passing along the info. What a competitive year, hoping you get in elsewhere!