raindrops123 Posted March 5 Posted March 5 3 minutes ago, impatientjoy said: Which genre?? Nonfiction!
impatientjoy Posted March 5 Posted March 5 15 minutes ago, raindrops123 said: Nonfiction! I wonder if they release more about funding once all genres are notified?
gafoo Posted March 5 Posted March 5 45 minutes ago, raindrops123 said: Hey all! I'm wondering if others who were admitted to University of Montana are still waiting to hear back about funding. I had a call on the 23rd and I thought they said the email about funding would go out later that week, although maybe I misunderstood. Thank you!! Hey, same boat here—had my call w/ a faculty member on Friday (2/27), and they told me they'd be sending out official acceptances from Slate + TAship offers + everything else on Monday at the latest (3/2). Still haven't gotten anything. Sounds like they're just running behind?
raindrops123 Posted March 5 Posted March 5 1 minute ago, gafoo said: Hey, same boat here—had my call w/ a faculty member on Friday (2/27), and they told me they'd be sending out official acceptances from Slate + TAship offers + everything else on Monday at the latest (3/2). Still haven't gotten anything. Sounds like they're just running behind? Okay, good to know! I agree, they're probably just running behind. Glad to know I didn't miss something. Thanks! gafoo 1
gafoo Posted March 5 Posted March 5 One of the programs I'm WLed at told me that I am at the very top of the waitlist, and I just realized that Miffy's one of the acceptances... shoutout miffy I hope you decline this one soon ❤️ Busybeez, MamaCats, womanonline and 6 others 8 1
AustWriter Posted March 5 Posted March 5 Just an update for those waiting for NYU (Fiction), I just got an acceptance email. I thought they'd probably hold off on emails for a few days given AWP, so heads up if you're still waiting My fingers are crossed for you all! imgonnapuke and dyedviolet 1 1
greenleaf Posted March 5 Posted March 5 i'm ready to bury the hatchet with nyu and brown rejections if they'd only just come Busybeez and bluecarpet 2
ojo534 Posted March 5 Posted March 5 Just got a UMass Boston waitlist 😭🙏🏼 grateful after the last 6 rejections I had and this school is close to home so i can live w sitting on the waitlist and having that low frequency anxiety… now I just need nyu and Arizona cnf and hunter poetry to hmu meanwhile, Ever hopeful, Busybeez and 2 others 3 2
hermione granger Posted March 5 Posted March 5 haven’t opened spreadsheet since this morning #whocheered #goingclean meanwhile, greenleaf, bioluminescent sloth and 10 others 11 2
thrifty3 Posted March 5 Posted March 5 anyone know when university of oregon decisions might be released?
gupppy Posted March 5 Posted March 5 Just now, thrifty3 said: anyone know when university of oregon decisions might be released? one literally just showed up on the spreadsheet for fiction delraiser and thrifty3 2
Hank Moody Posted March 5 Posted March 5 51 minutes ago, greenleaf said: i'm ready to bury the hatchet with nyu and brown rejections if they'd only just come Right there with you. greenleaf 1
meanwhile Posted March 5 Posted March 5 afraid to ask at this point, but has anyone heard anything from Idaho?
impatientjoy Posted March 5 Posted March 5 Just now, meanwhile said: afraid to ask at this point, but has anyone heard anything from Idaho? I’m on their waitlist and under the impression all acceptances / waitlists are out for all 3 genres meanwhile and Busybeez 2
gafoo Posted March 5 Posted March 5 (edited) 23 minutes ago, meanwhile said: afraid to ask at this point, but has anyone heard anything from Idaho? Yes, it seems like waitlists have gone out for all genres at this point (maybe not all responses, but at least some). I got an email from Thomas this morning for cnf. Edited March 5 by gafoo Busybeez and meanwhile 2
small-spiral-lines Posted March 6 Posted March 6 This might have cropped up earlier in this thread but, any advice here for waitlisters? how to navigate/good questions to ask/when historically people have seen movement off lists? got a waitlist today at my top school pick…feeling insane and so grateful! and now the infinite feeling waiting game begins. Curious for folks thoughts or advice. Sending good vibes to everyone! ⭐️ dyedviolet, mazzykitty, Jim VK and 2 others 5
LouPatt Posted March 6 Posted March 6 1 hour ago, thrifty3 said: anyone know when university of oregon decisions might be released? Just got rejected, so right about now lol chapelperilous and delraiser 2
chapelperilous Posted March 6 Posted March 6 12 minutes ago, LouPatt said: Just got rejected, so right about now lol rejected from Oregon gang rise up ✊ 😞 LouPatt and Busybeez 1 1
thrifty3 Posted March 6 Posted March 6 14 minutes ago, LouPatt said: Just got rejected, so right about now lol ah i’m sorry, friend. haven’t heard anything yet but i suppose it’s coming for me too lol. how did you find out?
LouPatt Posted March 6 Posted March 6 Just now, thrifty3 said: ah i’m sorry, friend. haven’t heard anything yet but i suppose it’s coming for me too lol. how did you find out? It was just a simple email from the program director, the usual "we regret to inform you" thrifty3 1
frootkoops36 Posted March 6 Posted March 6 I got rejected from U of Oregon dang it!! My first acceptance was from University of San Fran but it’s only partially funded so I’m really hoping I hear back from my other two schools soon…ah Busybeez 1
thrifty3 Posted March 6 Posted March 6 7 minutes ago, LouPatt said: It was just a simple email from the program director, the usual "we regret to inform you" anyone know if are they staggering genres? i see one fiction acceptance on the spreadsheet but the rest of the decisions are poetry delraiser and Busybeez 2
Emblazonries Posted March 6 Posted March 6 to all those rejected by UO, dw the weather is sad and dreary anyways lol chin up everyone! 🫶 chapelperilous, madsmadsmads, Busybeez and 1 other 4
strawberrymatcha Posted March 6 Posted March 6 6 minutes ago, thrifty3 said: anyone know if are they staggering genres? i see one fiction acceptance on the spreadsheet but the rest of the decisions are poetry that seems likely, I haven’t gotten anything for fiction yet either thrifty3 and delraiser 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now