Canadian 2014 SLP

Congrats PsychD!!! That's fantastic news! What a relief to be through with it too. Time to rest up, relax, and get excited for next year :)

I had terrible nightmares last night about all of this! Maybe it's best if I don't sleep tonight...

So, will you guys find out at 12:00 AM tonight or tomorrow night? Fingers crossed for y'all!

Sounds like we hear from Western either way around midnight, and from Toronto by email tomorrow morning if accepted. If not accepted I think we won't hear anything until later.

Sounds like we hear from Western either way around midnight, and from Toronto by email tomorrow morning if accepted. If not accepted I think we won't hear anything until later.

Exciting! I applied to Western last year and was not accepted. I couldn't remember which night it was...it's weird that it's on April Fools though, lol.

Exciting! I applied to Western last year and was not accepted. I couldn't remember which night it was...it's weird that it's on April Fools though, lol.

Haha yeah, I really hope they don't send out any "just kidding!" emails! 

I'm excited to finally hear back but at this point there won't be any bad news - I'm happy to have gotten in anywhere! :) I bet you must be excited for UBC! 

Haha yeah, I really hope they don't send out any "just kidding!" emails! 

I'm excited to finally hear back but at this point there won't be any bad news - I'm happy to have gotten in anywhere! :) I bet you must be excited for UBC! 

That's exactly how I felt about my 5 rejections after I got into UBC, lol. Are you decided on Dal? Congrats! I am very excited for UBC but a bit nervous to move!

So, will you guys find out at 12:00 AM tonight or tomorrow night? Fingers crossed for y'all!

I really hope it's 12am tonight for you guys.

That's exactly how I felt about my 5 rejections after I got into UBC, lol. Are you decided on Dal? Congrats! I am very excited for UBC but a bit nervous to move!

Not decided on Dal yet, but of the 4 programs I don't really have a "first choice", I knew I'd be elated to go anywhere I got accepted since they're all such amazing programs. It'll be a tough decision if I have to choose! Is it a big move for you? Where are you from? I've heard BC is beautiful!

Not decided on Dal yet, but of the 4 programs I don't really have a "first choice", I knew I'd be elated to go anywhere I got accepted since they're all such amazing programs. It'll be a tough decision if I have to choose! Is it a big move for you? Where are you from? I've heard BC is beautiful!

That's how I felt, although I secretly wanted to go to UBC (it's the only Canadian school I applied to)! It's my third year applying, which makes it feel extra special :). I'm from Edmonton, Alberta so it's not too bad. How about you? I saw that you're waiting on the U of A--that's a great program! Although not as beautiful as Halifax  B)  .

Edited by DeafAudi

That's how I felt, although I secretly wanted to go to UBC (it's the only Canadian school I applied to)! It's my third year applying, which makes it feel extra special :). I'm from Edmonton, Alberta so it's not too bad. How about you? I saw that you're waiting on the U of A--that's a great program! Although not as beautiful as Halifax  B)  .

Oh yes, I know of Halifax's beauty :) Currently living in Montreal. This is my second year applying and I definitely would have done a third round next year if I'd had to, so I applaud your determination!! Major congrats on UBC. 

I just wanted to say that I'm really excited for all of you! I'll be going through this next year, and reading this thread has gotten me accustomed to the terror I have to look forward to. :P Good luck!

Congrats PsycD and everyone else who's gotten acceptances! I hope you get well soon!

Just wondering, for those who heard from Dal, is it only acceptances so far or have people gotten waitlists/rejections too? 

T minus 7 hours you guys!!!!!!!

Last year, everyone (including those who were accepted, waitlisted, and rejected) who applied to Toronto got an email a little later in the day, saying that the application status has been sent out in the mail. Not that that tells you anything in itself. 

haha so many users are on this forum right now- Everyone is just passing the time until midnight.

It's like a twisted Cinderella story