Canadian 2014 SLP

I'm trying to view my offer letter, but I can't...any idea what's going on????

ETA: Congrats to everyone who has been admitted! I am a second time applicant...waited 3 years and re-applied. It was worth the wait! :)

Same thing happened to me! My pop-up blocker was on! TURN IT OFF AND IT SHOULD POP RIGHT UP! Congrats to everyone!

Same thing happened to me! My pop-up blocker was on! TURN IT OFF AND IT SHOULD POP RIGHT UP! Congrats to everyone!

Omgsh I feel so ridiculous - that worked though! Thanks! :)  (It even took me 10 minutes to log on at first to check my app status because my hands were shaking so badly and I couldn't locate my password - I was a mess!)

Ahhh this forum is nerve-racking! I didn't even apply to Western but I was still anxious and now excited for you all!

Congrats to all of you who got accepted and good luck to those hopefully wait-listed!!!  :)  :rolleyes:  :D

Has anyone heard anything from the UofA recently??

I've heard that people have started to be waitlisted. However, if you do end up on the waitlist, you still have a chance. I know of a few people in my class who were originally waitlisted.

I was having nightmares that killer bears and a guy in a motorcycle gang possessed by Jason Vorhees was trying to kill me so I logged on here instead of going back to sleep...so glad I did.

Congrats to all of you! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

I got wait listed at U of T (e-mailed Mabel once I didn't get an acceptance e-mail and she responded so promptly - love her)! Haha still happy though - 1 acceptance and 1 wait list isn't too shabby.  :)  Congrats on all the new U of T acceptances! 

My application was rejected for Western, but I was wondering whether they tell you if you have been waitlisted... the email didn't specify and the student center just said that my app wasn't accepted. I'm still waiting for UofT and Dal, but I'm a bit discouraged already. How will you know if you

If you've been wait-listed for Toronto, how will you find out? (email, letter)

Edited by letsgo

How will you know if you've been wait-listed for Toronto (email? letter?)? Western has rejected me, and now I'm just waiting for UofT and Dal. 

You can e-mail the student affairs assistant (Mabel Lau) for SLP at U of T and she will tell you in advance. Or you can wait for it by post...the wait-list has 30 people (so not too bad)!

Does anybody have any insight about the pros and cons of Western and Toronto? I am doing my own research but other opinions would help too!

I'm considering this too. Do you know the class size of Western? I know UofT is 50!

MTLgal, looks like I'll be dropping my wait list at McGill!!! Not sure how helpful it will be, but I'm certain of choosing schools in Ontario. It doesn't look like they have a large waitlist, best of luck you get in!