2015 Applicant Profiles and Admissions Results

Dedi

Received an invitation of interview from Georgetown yesterday night!

It is so suffering to wait so I send emails to all the programs that I applied to and got some sad reply. Emory have sent out all the invitation of BCDB

Results pages has someone saying UT Austin Microbiology invites are all sent out already, but that was the first post I've seen specifically labeled Microbiology major. Can anyone confirm or add to this?

Hmm, I did receive mine quite a long time ago (early dec.), but I applied in October. I would just email them to confirm. 

It looks like the Stanford invites are all for the Biology section of the Bioscience program. Any idea if the other sections of Bioscience are sending out invites?

There is also one for Microbiology and Immunology, which I applied for :( Ah well, living in the peninsula for 5 years did not sound fun anyways.

I see earlier ones for Biomedical Informatics and Chemical & Systems Biology as well

There is also one for Microbiology and Immunology, which I applied for :( Ah well, living in the peninsula for 5 years did not sound fun anyways.

I see earlier ones for Biomedical Informatics and Chemical & Systems Biology as well

I applied for that one as well. I also see you have an invite for UCLA IMMP, I appled for that program as well and haven't heard anything.

I applied for that one as well. I also see you have an invite for UCLA IMMP, I appled for that program as well and haven't heard anything.

I think they send out invites sporadically. I remember someone posting that they weren't done sending them out recently...might be good to call/email them to check. 

So I just logged in to check my application status for stanford and it says application incomplete and I see that I forgot to send my official transcripts.... 

I feel like I just made the biggest rookie mistake ever and just cost myself a potential interview. Does anyone think I might still have a chance since they have my unofficial transcript? 

Don't worry about it. They review your application based on your unofficial transcript anyway. I submitted my official transcript and my application status is also listed incomplete for the same reason. 

Don't worry about it. They review your application based on your unofficial transcript anyway. I submitted my official transcript and my application status is also listed incomplete for the same reason. 

Awesome, thanks! I just totally started freaking out about this. Good luck on the decision, hopefully we both get interviews from there! 

Nice! Looks like you were freaking out over nothing. :)

I wonder how late they're planning to go tonight. It looks like they've gone through less than half of the home programs. 

Nice! Looks like you were freaking out over nothing. :)

I wonder how late they're planning to go tonight. It looks like they've gone through less than half of the home programs. 

Yea, I could have spent that time doing something else instead :) 

I'm not sure because I'm on the east coast so it's close to 2am here and I got it about 30 minutes ago. If anything, they might continue through tomorrow?

hi. What about MIT Bio? results search show that on 9th only one person submitted that he\she was invited for an interview, though it was last day of invitees notification. that person was notified by website. How is it possible?

hi. What about MIT Bio? results search show that on 9th only one person submitted that he\she was invited for an interview, though it was last day of invitees notification. that person was notified by website. How is it possible?

How do you know that today is the last day of the interview invitation?