MFA 2016 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!

Xxanderr

12 minutes ago, cpw0021 said:

congrats on all the acceptances! I'm so jealous. I hate how drawn out this whole thing is....it's hard to focus! 

ha, seriously, I was starting to think I'd have to wait another year. How's Vermont?

Just now, Relm said:

ha, seriously, I was starting to think I'd have to wait another year. How's Vermont?

It's good. I'm a little bored though and finding it slightly hard to focus. But Xaviera Simmons (!!) is the visiting artist here so I have more resolve to get some work done. I'm also using it as practice for interviews since we have opportunities to present our work. 

What schools are you waiting to hear from now?

Just now, cpw0021 said:

It's good. I'm a little bored though and finding it slightly hard to focus. But Xaviera Simmons (!!) is the visiting artist here so I have more resolve to get some work done. I'm also using it as practice for interviews since we have opportunities to present our work. 

What schools are you waiting to hear from now?

Wowow!! Love her work! 

Cornell and Notre Dame are the only two that I can think of that no one's heard from thus far this cycle.

11 minutes ago, Relm said:

this is probably going to be my case!  Losing hope on UCLA/VCU, lol.  Oh wellz

22 hours ago, Gbamics said:

Have your heard for University of Nebraska? What does your application status on your MyRed say?

Anyone else apply to University of Nebraska-Lincoln for ceramics and recieved a response, or checked application status?

I emailed them last week regarding the status of my application and they informed me that I'm on their waitlist! Maybe shoot them an email as well. I checked my application status on MyRed but it says its under review still, what does yours say? 

1 hour ago, BlCEO said:

this is probably going to be my case!  Losing hope on UCLA/VCU, lol.  Oh wellz

Me too for UCLA. They contacted people this week last year so I'm guessing it's a no go for them. 

23 hours ago, Gbamics said:

Have your heard for University of Nebraska? What does your application status on your MyRed say?

Anyone else apply to University of Nebraska-Lincoln for ceramics and recieved a response, or checked application status?

I've applied to UNL for painting. My GAMES acct changed on Monday to say the department has forwarded the decision to grad studies. Still haven't heard.

15 hours ago, M14 said:

Wow...congrats on your interview in RISD.....what did they ask you in the interview? I am up for MICA's interview today...any tips? :lol:

Skyping with them in an hour! I'll let you know how it goes. 

I just spoke with a friend that applied to both Hunter and Columbia for sculpture. He received interviews for both!!! I did not, so I guess those are off the list now as well. 

I forgot to ask if his slideroom said MFA.