What Schools Are You Waiting On!?

3 minutes ago, elenaj said:

I still have not heard. Have you?

I received an acceptance from SJSU sometime last week but have declined the offer yesterday. Nothing from CSUEB still.

12 minutes ago, jmk said:

Same!

How do you feel about it? I might consider it if I am accepted off of it because it is so close to my family. 

1 hour ago, plume said:

How do you feel about it? I might consider it if I am accepted off of it because it is so close to my family. 

I really need to put some serious thought into where I'm headed next year- before and then if after I get off a waitlist. I'm not sure at this point. I really like the program and the location, but the cost of private is also on my mind. 

What are you thinking? 

45 minutes ago, jmk said:

I really need to put some serious thought into where I'm headed next year- before and then if after I get off a waitlist. I'm not sure at this point. I really like the program and the location, but the cost of private is also on my mind. 

What are you thinking? 

I know... if I got into CU Boulder I would be there in a heartbeat! Not necessarily for the program, but for the in-state tuition! I am planning to submit a deposit for Emerson but need to decide if I will still consider Redlands if I get off the waitlist. I also need to put in some serious thought, though! I keep reconsidering NAU, too....

On 3/28/2017 at 9:54 AM, SLPsingballs said:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!  We should know if we're accepted in about 10 or so days too!!

Have you heard anything yet? I saw in the results page that some people got a phone call yesterday that they were accepted! I was super nervous for the interview, but Dr. Spencer made that go away instantly. Anxious to hear back now!

29 minutes ago, mbf said:

Have you heard anything yet? I saw in the results page that some people got a phone call yesterday that they were accepted! I was super nervous for the interview, but Dr. Spencer made that go away instantly. Anxious to hear back now!

I haven't heard anything, which makes me nervous, but oh well.  Maybe I'm on a "possibly we'll consider her, but we have to go over everyone first" list.  I did see the results.  Dr. Spencer makes you feel so comfortable.  I'm glad you had a similar experience.  I hope you hear soon!

3 minutes ago, SLPsingballs said:

I haven't heard anything, which makes me nervous, but oh well.  Maybe I'm on a "possibly we'll consider her, but we have to go over everyone first" list.  I did see the results.  Dr. Spencer makes you feel so comfortable.  I'm glad you had a similar experience.  I hope you hear soon!

Are you waiting on Idaho as well?

2 minutes ago, mbf said:

Are you waiting on Idaho as well?

Yes I am!!!  I am so nervous about that one!!!  I'm also waiting on CSUN, my undergrad.  Which location (of the Idaho programs) are you hoping for?  

10 minutes ago, SLPsingballs said:

Yes I am!!!  I am so nervous about that one!!!  I'm also waiting on CSUN, my undergrad.  Which location (of the Idaho programs) are you hoping for?  

I can't remember what order I put them on CSDCAS, but I would love to be in Pocatello for financial reasons--my mom's friend did her PhD there are owns a house she would rent out to me for pretty cheap. Meridian is really close to my uncle's, so it would be nice to be near family! I would honestly be happy with even online at this point, however!

You?

People were posting acceptances from Michigan State yesterday and I never heard anything, so I'm assuming I was rejected or waitlisted. This is the last school I have to hear from and I just want to know! So glad this process is almost over. 

2 hours ago, SLPsingballs said:

you guys are making me so nervous lol 

Had an interview yesterday at NYMC. Still crickets from Sacred Heart University and Iona College (though Iona said they won't notify any applicants until late April or early May...). The constant email-checking and stressing about hearing back from programs is really wearing on me!

On 3/28/2017 at 0:58 PM, elenaj said:

I still have not heard. Have you?

I was offered an interview from CSUEB yesterday but will be declining their invitation as I don't think I will be attending the school regardless. Best of luck if you're still waiting!

13 minutes ago, imunster said:

I was offered an interview from CSUEB yesterday but will be declining their invitation as I don't think I will be attending the school regardless. Best of luck if you're still waiting!

Thanks so much! Did they let you know via email? 

And congratulations!

Just now, elenaj said:

Thanks so much! Did they let you know via email? 

And congratulations!

Yeah I received the email yesterday 3/29 saying I had to respond by 2pm same day for interviews today 3/30. If I respond by 4/1 noon then interviews will be the week after that. These were all Skype interviews!

Accepted at the University of Alabama!! Now that I've heard from all of my schools, I really don't know how I'm going to make a decision..

Edited by kenz

6 hours ago, kenz said:

Accepted at the University of Alabama!! Now that I've heard from all of my schools, I really don't know how I'm going to make a decision..

I feel the same way! This is the hard part. And waitlists make it even harder...

13 minutes ago, plume said:

I feel the same way! This is the hard part. And waitlists make it even harder...

I don't know what your situation is exactly, but my two best fits are significantly more expensive than the other two, so I don't know what I'm going to do.

Just now, kenz said:

I don't know what your situation is exactly, but my two best fits are significantly more expensive than the other two, so I don't know what I'm going to do.

That makes it so hard. No, all of mine are terribly expensive :) I am just not sure what I will do if I get off the waitlist at one school. I will have already paid for the summer term at another school by the time I hear back. And they are on opposite sides of the country so that's interesting!